The Internet and Husband’s Misguidance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al-Irhaab
    i know man... thats what u need to do... me before my sis gets married im gonna sit down with the guy... explain that she got older bros, that we is a bit crazy millitant with some proper crazy friends...

im still thinkin about whether it would be feasible to pull out a gun and show him what we could do to him if he messes about :scratch:

i mean it could be done but would it be over the top, what do you think... maybe we should have a poll :D
    Naa dont wana scare him too much esp if ur sista likes tha guy he'd prolly end up running away (which aint a bad thing I guess :p) but id take him out wit me on a couple of occasions show him how we do so he knows that he cant do anything and then id interrogate him like I was some CIA officer make sure he's not dodgy in neway and isnt gona mess about :up:

Your attitude could send you to heaven your attitude could send you to hell

https://youtu.be/j3DSSQfuRVE

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by puella
        i think you two have got it spot on!...but remeber your future wives may also have brothers and they will do the same to you!...and so they should!
        nah i doubt it... takes a certain kind of person to do it and then most will only do it to certain people
        And Allâh has set forth an example for those who believe, the wife of Fir'aun when she said: "My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Paradise, and save me from Fir'aun and his work, and save me from the people who are Zâliműn

There is no nobility in anyone who lacks faith.

The wise man knows that the only fitting price for his soul is a place in Paradise.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Irhaab
          nah i doubt it... takes a certain kind of person to do it and then most will only do it to certain people
          whats to say one is immune?...you obviously have a sister and she is exteremely precious to you...so others regard their sisters like that too...so irresspective of whether there is a certain type of guy who deems such a talking to, i think i should be done in every circumstance...so that the ground rules are set...do u not think?

Comment

i think you two have got it spot on!...but remeber your future wives may also have brothers and they will do the same to you!...and so they should!
            Id make it so her brother asks me to marry her :p

Naa on a level the thing is people that we think we know very well we actually hardly know anything about them, people are very difficult to figure out thas why i'll always be cautious as in who tha ppl close to me get involved wit. Lets jus say ur sista brings a guy to u and says I wanna marry him you talk to him but doesent necessarily mean u get to know him because he cud jus be frontin to u, i.e u'll only find out/know what they want u to find out/know.

Comment

Originally posted by MalikOne
              Id make it so her brother asks me to marry her :p

Naa on a level the thing is people that we think we know very well we actually hardly know anything about them, people are very difficult to figure out thas why i'll always be cautious as in who tha ppl close to me get involved wit. Lets jus say ur sista brings a guy to u and says I wanna marry him you talk to him but doesent necessarily mean u get to know him because he cud jus be frontin to u, i.e u'll only find out/know what they want u to find out/know.

ya get me cuz:D

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

interesting article
                Probably, no nation is rich enough to pay for both war and civilization. We must make our choice; we cannot have both.~Abraham Flexner

Comment

and you will live in a makeshift tent amongst the scorpions and lizards....nice!!:hidban:
                  thats the beauty of it all :inlove:

:inlove::inlove:

thats where i wanna be
                  Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MMS
                      thats the beauty of it all :inlove:

:inlove::inlove:

thats where i wanna be
                      aw wow thats amazing. you're so much like me, when i tell my friends i want to move from this country and go to some random desert they're like :wacko: no-one understands people like us! lol..although to be honest, ive been considering undeveloped/natural coastlines..i love the sound of water
                      "The successful marriage is not when you can live in peace with each other, but when you can't live in peace without each other."
                      Friends of Al Aqsa

Comment

Originally posted by aurorascopic
                        aw wow thats amazing. you're so much like me, when i tell my friends i want to move from this country and go to some random desert they're like :wacko: no-one understands people like us! lol..although to be honest, ive been considering undeveloped/natural coastlines..i love the sound of water
                        everybodys tents are the same their not competeing to see who has the bigger house or the newer car, all you think about is where your next meal comes from, it keeps you away from the petty things, no taxes, no bills
                        no stress :hidban:
                        Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

Originally posted by MMS
                          everybodys tents are the same their not competeing to see who has the bigger house or the newer car, all you think about is where your next meal comes from, it keeps you away from the petty things, no taxes, no bills
                          no stress :hidban:
                          Your saying not knowing where your next meal is coming from isnt gona stress you out? :p

What about your kids?

The simplicity is cool- a great way of escaping tha fitnahs of life. But unless you have such a system in place where you have a continuous supply of food and water and a decent shelter then life wont be stress free.

Comment

Originally posted by HandsomeMujahid
                            ya get me cuz:D
                            u kno how we do cuz ;)

Comment

may every sister have a brother like you! :up: ameen
                              I wish I had older brothers to back me up, be nice to me and buy me things..

Mind you I'l probably complain about them being over protective..

Maybe its better to be a free ranger after all.. a free lone ranger..
                              - Inna Ma'iya Rabbi Sayah Deen -

Comment

Originally posted by ur_yusra

Mind you I'l probably complain about them being over protective..
                                They all do :p

But they'll understand one day :up:

Comment

Working...
                                X