One reason to let your wife walk in front of you

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: One reason to let your wife walk in front of you

I hate it when my wife walks behind me, but the problem is that she walks too slow.
    There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Comment

I think husbands should walk on the pavement on the otherside!!
      وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by Te'oma View Post
        That's why we can have 4 wives...we always have a spare :p
        one protects your front, one your back and one one for each side!
        The weaker you are the more wifes you need:up:

The strongest of men will have his wife by his side so that they can fight together!:hidban:

ps: only joking

Comment

Oh gosh I hate that statement "the free world" What is so free about america anyway

Anyway as for walking in front or behind when I HAVE to go outside, I walk behind my husband cause well im too slow and plus I feel safer walking behind him, that way if anybody stops to talk to him I just hide behind him so no one sees me

Comment

I think its good to make your wife walk in front of you, then at least you can keep your eye on her and protect her from the evil that surrounds us today.

Comment

Originally posted by xBIx View Post
              i dnt get da joke :(
              Do you know what a land mine is? if you do then you should get it!
              My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
              ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
              “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Originally posted by cuezed View Post

I hate it when my wife walks behind me, but the problem is that she walks too slow.
                Aaahh man. How Allah changes circumstances. I've slowed down nowadays and can't keep up with her and the kids due to knee injury
                There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Comment

Originally posted by cuezed View Post

Aaahh man. How Allah changes circumstances. I've slowed down nowadays and can't keep up with her and the kids due to knee injury
                  I am a fast walker and my wife has to hold my hand and pull me back like a dog on a leash. I don't like to shop. I go in and get what I need and then I get out as fast as possible. I am not a browser. I walk with determination.
                  "When a man sees the road as long he weakens in his walk." Ibn Qayyim

Comment

Originally posted by Musbah View Post

I am a fast walker and my wife has to hold my hand and pull me back like a dog on a leash. I don't like to shop. I go in and get what I need and then I get out as fast as possible. I am not a browser. I walk with determination.
                    That's exactly how I shop but no, we have to pass through the same aisles 3 times before we leave

Comment

this reminds me of childhood, me and my friends would walk home with the speed of slugs and bicker and joke about everything. We would leave school while the sun was out and then reach our bus stops by the time it was dark.
                      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                      X