How to make your Wife happy ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abuahmed View Post

The following is a summary of the book "How to make your wife happy by Sheikh Mohammed Abdelhaleem Hamed.

Beautiful Reception

After returning from work, school, travel, or whatever has separated you:

Begin with a good greeting.
    Start with Assalamau 'Aliaykum and a smile. Salam is a sunnah and a du'aa for her as well.
    When it becomes necessary to discuss a problem wait until you have privacy from others.
    Waiting until the anger has subsided a bit can help to keep a control on your words.
    Finally, please make Du'a for the writer; Sheikh Mohammad Abdelhaleem Hamed, for the translator brother Abu Talhah and for reviewer Br. Adam Qurashi. Remember this is not a perfect translation so forgive us our faults and correct our errors. Muslim Students' Association University of Alberta Edmonton, Canada February, 1999.

Taken from : Al-Haramain.org Newsletter
    I love to read these kind of posts, the only problem i have with such kind of articles (for men and women point of view) is (or atleast in my experience , not trying to generalize) when a sister reads this article she will assume she will get all this treatment and when we men fall even slightly short of these duties weve had it. On the other hand even if we do all of these good things mentioned above perfectly then we dont get appreciated as these good things we do for our wife is just "baseline".
    and the opposite is also true for articles on how women should try and please their husbands etc etc. Men take their wives for granted if their wife is a good wife as per the sunnah and these sort of articles. Such women so RARE. After the blessings of iman the 2nd best blessing is a good wife.

Comment

Working...
    X