How to make your Wife happy ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to make your Wife happy ?

I dont think that there is any manual to ensure pleasing a wife... womens needs are all different!

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
      Finally a positive reminder in the marriage section

Really ?

Did you miss the bit where he said you should beat your wife if she refuses intercourse.

I mean, he did say she should be beaten lightly, so that's ok, right ?

If theres one thing that will make any woman happy its getting slapped around a bit for refusing sex. Secret of a happy marriage right there folks.
      ''....And from the best ways of dealing with the ignorant is to ignore and avoid them. This is because if you debate with them, they beat you, and if you beat them they will end up hating you, and will not admit you are correct. Therefore ignore them''

Comment

Originally posted by Stogie View Post
        Really ?

Did you miss the bit where he said you should beat your wife if she refuses intercourse.

If theres one thing that will make any woman happy its getting slapped around a bit for refusing sex. Secret of a happy marriage right there folks.
        Trolling hard eh?

Comment

"" Speak with clarity and repeat words if necessary until she understands. ""

Bless her little cotton socks, she cant understand the big complicated words a manly man uses, no you should use smaller words, and repeat them as often as she needs, because a ladies brain cant quite understand the words a mans brain can.

I mean really ? Really ?

Has this guy Sheikh Mohammed Abdelhaleem Hamed ever even met a woman ?
          ''....And from the best ways of dealing with the ignorant is to ignore and avoid them. This is because if you debate with them, they beat you, and if you beat them they will end up hating you, and will not admit you are correct. Therefore ignore them''

Comment

Really ?

My husband often beats me, not just lightly either. He beat me at scrabble the other day, by a gazillion points.

English is his second language too.... SHAME on me!

Comment

"" Speak with clarity and repeat words if necessary until she understands. ""

Bless her little cotton socks, she cant understand the big complicated words a manly man uses, no you should use smaller words, and repeat them as often as she needs, because a ladies brain cant quite understand the words a mans brain can.
              I don't see anything wrong with that... :scratch:

Shouldn't we speak with clarity and repeat words if our spouse doesn't understand? Or am I doing it wrong?

Comment

Nope, misogynistic, patronising, abusive, clueless wife beaters make me mad.

Comment

Wow nice...

To sum up,,, be best friends with each other...
                  Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Looks like my future wife will be unhappy.

Jk, i'll try my best to do these in the future
                    unconditional love for all of mankind.

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
                      She will be happy if I'm happy
                      Haha

What a twin
                      Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                      ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

I've figured it out. Stay silent and agree to everything she says.
                        There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Comment

Originally posted by cuezed View Post

Hmm

I prefer it if both of us come to an understanding by discussing it

I don't like the silence and pretense

Doesn't solve anything then the cycle repeats itself because the husband didn't bother expressing his opinions on the subject

​​
                          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by cuezed View Post
                            No one likes a yes man/woman.
                            Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post

I HATE it

it's like talking to a brick wall, doesn't do anything for the relationship

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post

true but sometimes its better to just go along with the flow

Comment

Working...
                                X