Are my expectations too high?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Iwnbd1 View Post

Well, I'm just like the exception of the men that wish to marry a woman from a specific ethnicity.

'Raises questions', I'm in a tribunal
    Racial preferences are always going to be controversial lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luffy1997 View Post
      just let the OP like white people. It doesn't have to bother anyone.Like 90% of arab people marry arab people. 90% of somalis marry somalis, the list goes on. ( just made these stats, they seem correct to me since interracial marriages are still kind of new in certain societies)).

where is she bashing arabs in her statement. Yall dudes took this way to seriously. she just want a good looking practicing educated white dude. that's it.

Comment

• Another issue is, in a world where I'd be ok with interracial marriage, would I be happy to marry someone who had a preference of 'Somali girls'?! Nope, I'd be disgusted. Idk why but it feels like a fetish but that's just me. OP, you're ok, really. There are many people who meet your requirements and would appreciate your background. Just do you, Insha'Allah it'll all work out for you.

Comment

• I actually did. The only reason I went on to say that I have a bad experience with arab men, was because people questioned me.

I don't understand why you are still not banned from this site, after accusing so many people of things they haven't said and being very denigrating in your speech having zero aglaak, at the very least I expect the mods to intervene.

Comment

I actually did. The only reason I went on to say that I have a bad experience with arab men, was because people questioned me.

I don't understand why you are still not banned from this site, after accusing so many people of things they haven't said and being very denigrating in your speech having zero aglaak, at the very least I expect the mods to intervene.
            So you did say that? Okay. Thanks for acknowledging it.

Now feel free to report my posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asmaa19 View Post
              Another issue is, in a world where I'd be ok with interracial marriage, would I be happy to marry someone who had a preference of 'Somali girls'?! Nope, I'd be disgusted. Idk why but it feels like a fetish but that's just me. OP, you're ok, really. There are many people who meet your requirements and would appreciate your background. Just do you, Insha'Allah it'll all work out for you.
              Thanks for the support

Comment

• Originally posted by Sister_2009 View Post

So you did say that? Okay. Thanks for acknowledging it.

Now feel free to report my posts.
                Did I say that I had a bad experience with arab men? Yes (after people asking). Did I say that all arab men are harsh? Provide proof.

Comment

• Sister2009 are you a muslim?

Comment

Did I say that I had a bad experience with arab men? Yes (after people asking). Did I say that all arab men are harsh? Provide proof.

Comment

• Well that was a frosty affair

Comment

x
                        Sis I think you should delete this post

Comment

That's a question I ask myself lately.

Are my expectations too high? I want to marry a practising, educated (white) man with at the very least an average appearance. He doesn't have to be rich, just educated so I can have a good conversation with him. And I can't imagine myself marrying a man from a different 'race'. Not because I'm racist, this is just my personal preference. Yet my friends give me the feeling as if I'm asking too much, they tried to make me change my preference as well.
                          This give me the feeling as if I can't express my wishes as a woman. Despite me telling people what I want, they keep trying to introduce me to men that don't meet my criteria.
                          Sorry sister quick question ,whats your age group ,this is the first thing that should have been clarified here as answers depend on that.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

• Originally posted by muzzybee View Post

Sorry sister quick question ,whats your age group ,this is the first thing that should have been clarified here as answers depend on that.
                            I'm in the end of my 20's

Comment

I'm in the end of my 20's
                              Ahhh ok thanx,so you are serious about your expectations .
                              Its may not be easy to find exaclty your requirements ,as the sort of person you want is confined to an area and that also probably a revert.
                              Deep thinkers and talkers can wary from non educated to educated,if a certain skin colour is your preference fine ,but things like talkers ,thinkers are qualities which anyone can have,even a certain demena of a person which is probably your mindset is not a healthy approach to marriage as the disappointments can be more to positives.
                              ​​​​​​

You need to be flexible in your approach,we all need to be.
                              i am not saying marry an arab or someone else ,but be open in the qualities and requirements .

hope that makes sense

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

• Originally posted by muzzybee View Post

Ahhh ok thanx,so you are serious about your expectations .
                                Its may not be easy to find exaclty your requirements ,as the sort of person you want is confined to an area and that also probably a revert.
                                Deep thinkers and talkers can wary from non educated to educated,if a certain skin colour is your preference fine ,but things like talkers ,thinkers are qualities which anyone can have,even a certain demena of a person which is probably your mindset is not a healthy approach to marriage as the disappointments can be more to positives.
                                ​​​​​​

You need to be flexible in your approach,we all need to be.
                                i am not saying marry an arab or someone else ,but be open in the qualities and requirements .

hope that makes sense
                                Yes that does make sense

Comment

Working...
                                X