If your wife played video games...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You always read about females putting restrictions or even forbid their husbands to play after marriage. But if it was the other way around, basically her forcing you to play with her, would that be alright with you?

And don't say stuff like she should take care of the house. That's obvious and no one cleans the house 24/7 lol. So she basically plays on her freetime when EVERYTHING else is done. Would you be alright if you had a wifey that played video games?If Yes/No/Maybe so, explain why you answered like that.
    Cheers

:brf:

Re: If your wife played video games...

Interesting.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
      Interesting.
      I agree. First world problems

Comment

I wouldn't marry a gamer girl. And I'm a gamer myself.

Forcing? Lol even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

Forcing? Lol even worse.
          Why? both share the same interest. She wouldn't see it as childish or stop you from doing what you like.

Comment

Originally posted by P1RAT3N View Post

Forcing? Lol even worse.
            Why? both share the same interest. She wouldn't see it as childish or stop you from doing what you like.
            In my experience, they tend to be far too tomboyish for my liking. Not a fan.

Comment

Yeah I wouldn't mind at all :P

Comment

and if she was not tomboyish? Like you knew her from before marrying.

Comment

and if she was not tomboyish? Like you knew her from before marrying.
                  Sure, I'd marry her, if she had the more important qualities I was looking for. But I won't be holding my breath for such a girl.

The whole forcing to play thing, though, is pretty annoying.

Comment

Sure, I'd marry her, if she had the more important qualities I was looking for. But I won't be holding my breath for such a girl.

Forget that. It was badly put. Idk why I even wrote it lol.
                    She just had gaming as a hobby instead of shopping or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Deen95 View Post
                      Yeah I wouldn't mind at all :P
                      I think it's cool to share the same hobby together. Not only gaming, but on everything else too. It's much more fun

Comment

Forget that. It was badly put. Idk why I even wrote it lol.
                        She just had gaming as a hobby instead of shopping or whatever.
                        Seems odd to write such a thing when you don't mean it. Are you backtracking?

You don't have to seek validation here, you know. If you're the type who likes to make her husband to play with her, so be it. Some guys may like that type of personality in a girl, as weird as it sounds.
                        Last edited by Stoic Believer; 14-11-17, 09:55 PM.

Comment

You don't have to seek validation here, you know. If you're the type who likes to make her husband to play with her, so be it. Some guys may like that type of personality in a girl, as weird as it sounds.
                          Backtracking? Whats that?

And also, it was ment for a joke. Sarcasm. No one is supposed force the other. Never mentioned anything about me being the forcey type or looking for validation cuz I am not.

Gosh people are so negative here. Always surprised. The negative aura flooding from this side of Ummah forum never dissapoints me lol.

Comment

Backtracking? Whats that?

And also, it was ment for a joke. Sarcasm. No one is supposed force the other. Never mentioned anything about me being the forcey type or looking for validation cuz I am not.

Gosh people are so negative here. Always surprised. The negative aura flooding from this side of Ummah forum never dissapoints me lol.
                            Ok.

Comment

I think it's cool to share the same hobby together. Not only gaming, but on everything else too. It's much more fun
                              Yeah, some people are just too boring.

Comment

Working...
                              X