Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How I handled ( Girl who cheated on me) situation?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How I handled ( Girl who cheated on me) situation?

Originally posted by Dontknowname View Post
    ;)
    Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tayoofa View Post
      This is no assumptions in my previous post if you read what bro [MENTION=145532]Dontknowname[/MENTION] wrote you will understand my point ...

Anyways there is no need to talk about her

May Allah SWT guide her to the right path
      Your post implies the poster is a liar and you made excuses for a sin,

That is not how we give advice.

:jkk:
      http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by uccello verde View Post
        :wswrwb: brother, why do you want get revenge?
        Say, Alhamdulillah, that her true colours show before nikah.
        I do understand, that you feel hurt. It is normal, you did spent 2yrs communicating and saw twice this girl, who you dreamed to marry. We make plans, but, Allah SWT makes even better plans.

Ok forget revenge

Wallahi I do not feel upset at all I do not know why its like Allah has took away her from my heart . I feel happy I do not even have any memories in my head .

But the reason why I wanted to get revenge because she promised to marry me I told my father he was ready to speak . Why did I delay 1 of many reasons was because she was an Arab I just knew her parents would never accept it anyway so I had to tell my dad to tell his Arab friends to speak to her parents.

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
          :wswrwb:

Things to do:

1. Inactivate Facebook (what do you need it for? Also, you said you have high desires and face book is literally pics up)

2. Block all the women. Don't befriend women.
          Faith is unpredictable. You might think you are pious today, tomorrow is another day, another test.

3. Don't take revenge. She is no longer your business. The fact that you are still thinking about this shows you have yet to truly get over her. So your situation is still, lets call it risky.

4. Keep away from these types, don't be so confident that you are pious. Just keep away from sins. Don't compare yourself to others.

5. Keep being grateful.

6. Tell your parents to keep an eye out for religiously inclined girls.
          I do not have women on facebook I do not speak to women anyway. I did not have her on facebook .

I have high desires but Allah makes it easy 4 me to avoid looking . My mindset is (women who are half naked are evil women who disobey God) I have this on mind this helps me to lower my gaze. I say to myself how can I look at a woman tht disobeys God. This mentality makes me not look at any girl at all.

2. I am not pious I do not even think like tht.

3. Ok forget revenge

4. I am not pious but a sinner who I hope Allah will forgive me and the believers ameen.

5. Yes

6. Yes I told my dad

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
            So basically you got involved in a Dirty relationship, then you got upset because the outcome of this dirty relationship was filth,

And you now want o take revenge on the Dirty individual ho cheated on you?

Nauzibillah

You realise how messed up this is right?
            Lol there will always be harsh brothers. You should speak in a good manner akhi I agree what u are saying but convey it in a kind way.

Comment

Originally posted by Snippets View Post
              You need to grow up. Are you 15?
              20 Alhamdulilah

Comment

Originally posted by muslim4life76 View Post
                Lol there will always be harsh brothers. You should speak in a good manner akhi I agree what u are saying but convey it in a kind way.
                Op needs a reality check, sometimes you have to give the hard Truth,
                http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                  ...and all it took for her to be swayed was proly a chicken and chips meal deal
                  You are right

basically I never used to go see her ( I did not want to because its haram )

She said to me ohh this guy started to take me out to eat etc she fell for him tht shows she is not right girl.

She said he communicates with me he talks to me face to face takes me out lol .

But what annoyed me the most is this

she thinks hes a good guy even though hes commited zina and he hugged and kissed her yet I have not done anything like tht YET SHE chose him BECAUSE he just said a few kind words to him ahaha

That shows how some women are like lol

Comment

Why revenge you should be jumping in joy!!

that guy is a player himself, he got his like minded individual why tell him he likes to play around let him suffer and learn a lesson.
                    The thing is she thinks hes stopped all that because he said to her he wants to marry her and he will go to her parents and they have only been speaking for 1-2 months

But I do not care now Alhamudlilah I just find it a blessing its not on my head its gone completely .

Comment

red flag from the first minute, that girl was desperate as hell and was looking to be touched n kissed n what not, from day one which you didnt do
                      She complained to me why did u not touch me when I met her so many times I lost my temper at her aswell on this.
                      She offcourse wanted to get touched if she didnt she would not let tht guy touch him

Comment

Originally posted by Tayoofa View Post
                        You must say astaghfirullah because you can't make assumptions of her ....you don't know her situation maybe at first she was good person but then got into fitnah and shaytan played on her ..

No one is saved from shaytan except those whom Allah SWT protect them and Allah said to the one who had more knowledge of Him than anyone else and was closer to Him Muhammad PBUH :

( “And if We had not strengthened you, you would have almost inclined to them a little.”) Quran 17:74

So we should say this duaa whenever we see someone afflicted by fitnah

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: “Whoever sees a person afflicted and say: ‘All praise is due to Allah Who saved me from that which He has afflicted you with, and blessed me greatly over many of those whom He has created, (Al-ḥamdulillāhi alladhī `āfānī mimmabtalāka bihī wa faḍḍalanī `alā kathīrin mimman khalaqa tafḍīla)’ then he shall be saved from that affliction for as long as he lives.”

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 3431 .. Grade : Hasan according to sheikh Al-Albani in Sahih at-Tirmidhi
                        For 1 yr she was praying salah tahajud very good girl all of sudden she told me she stopped praying fajr then few months later couple of salahs missed till she started to miss all 5 at times.

I got angry and warned her if u do not pray Il leave u etc. I think it is the university this is the fitna. I warned her beforehand be careful from men in university. She is raised in a strict Muslim family. She was not even allowed a phone cannot go out no facebook nothing. So many restrictions and she used to complain about these restrictions. As soon as she stepped into university this is wht happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
                          Trust me a couple sweet words and probably a meal deal with an extra 50p drink
                          ahahah Yes

Comment

Originally posted by _Sapphire View Post
                            Oh no, none of that sounds sensible.
                            Were you engaged? If not, then she didn't cheat on you, unless your were dating which is haram, regardless of whether close physical contact happened or not. You see, she didn't change habits mostly, simply the person. Instead of you- it was him. Only the people changed, but the behaviour changed. She was doing haram before with you, now she is with him.
                            Second of all, be thankful she's gone because it's apparent she didn't love you for the sake of Allah. If she truly loved you, she would've stayed with you.. and if you two were both clear on getting married, she would have stayed. It's apparent that you were simply a means of her entertainment, as brutal as it sounds.
                            My advice is: Forget the girl, and delete your social media accounts because they will bring you no good(And if they're necessary, leave the most important one for work or whatever it is you need it for). You are wasting your time thinking about her. She is gone and you have to accept that. Taking revenge is petty and childish. If you're upset, find another outlet.
                            Also, now is the time to better yourself. Try to be the person you want to marry. Work on improving yourself Islamically, morally and mentally now that you should have more free time. Do tawbah because none of us are sin free. Don't let her or anyone else have that kind of hold on you to the point where you cant eat or sleep.
                            Don't rush into a relationship or try to get married quickly in retaliation either, because you won't feel better, nor will it be fair on the other person. Work on yourself now, and once you've changed and have a better mindset; get married.
                            No but she really wanted to marry me and I wanted to . I told my dad etc. She was very serious about it aswell.

The type of woman I want for marriage it is very very hard to find please make dua I find the woman I want to marry .

Comment

Originally posted by SisterTA View Post
                              I really hate to break it to you, but often times, people are attracted to the opposite of themselves.

So say a girl is like uber conservative and sweet and chilled etc. she's often times going to be attracted to a guy who is quite the opposite, as in outgoing extroverted, fun to be around, someone who brightens up her day.

It seems to me like this girl did not cheat on you but rather she just kept her options open, which btw, isn't necessarily a wrong thing to do. She didn't have any loyalty to you as you were not engaged, and even then even if you are engaged, she still has the right to cut things off if she doesn't feel its right for her.

You can't blame her and ask Allah to 'take revenge' on your behalf? What for? Because you feel a bit butt-hurt that a sister chose another guy over you?

Also, trying to sabatoge things for her will not get you anywhere at all. It will make you look pathetic, insecure, and make her lose any if all respect she had for you.

Cut her loose. Block and delete her contact information on everything and move on. You will get nowhere with revenge and you will certainly get no where with feeling sorry for yourself and trying to ruin things for this girl.
                              Off course she cheated on me lol saying I will marry you I will never ever fall for other men etc and she actually did love me . She even was so guilty when she told me that she said " istill want to be your friend " ahahah Im like wht did she just say and i Blocked her .

But she lied to me thts the thing so she has wronged me .

Comment

Originally posted by muslim4life76 View Post
                                Off course she cheated on me lol saying I will marry you I will never ever fall for other men etc and she actually did love me . She even was so guilty when she told me that she said " istill want to be your friend " ahahah Im like wht did she just say and i Blocked her .

But she lied to me thts the thing so she has wronged me .
                                Sounds like a master manipulator, probably gonna ruin the life of the next guy she is with. Count yourself lucky she got her claws into someone else; I bet the other guy is richer than you too. Thank God you got out when you did.

Comment

Working...
                                X