Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recently married, a big thank you to everyone.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recently married, a big thank you to everyone.

Aslamu Alaikam brothers and sisters, I pray everybody is well and in good health.

I wanted to give thanks to everybody on here for their dua's and well wishes for me to find a partner for Marriage.

Alhumdulilah this year I got married :-)

I know a lot of you probably don't know me as I don't post on here often. My message is aimed at the users that I've interacted with and may still be using this site.

Anyway. thank you once again, I appreciate everyone's advice, kind words, messages and dua's through the good and bad times.

I'll keep everyone in my dua's, I pray Allah SWT resolve everybody's search for marriage soon and that he provide strength and comfort to those in difficulty.

Ameen.

Your brother in Islam,

Shezad
    He who loses money, loses much.

He who loses a friend, loses more.

He who loses faith, loses ALL.

Re: Recently married, a big thank you to everyone.

Congrats

Comment

Congratulations Shezad! I’m very pleased for you. May your marriage be filled with blessings and happiness. :)
      "Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so too" Essay on Tolerance, Voltaire

Comment

Masha'Allah ... congrats بارك الله لك وبارك عليك وجمع بينكما في خير

These last few months of 2017 ummah forum witnessing lots of marriages.

keep up the good news coming Muslims :)
        How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Comment

AW: Recently married, a big thank you to everyone.

Originally posted by shezad View Post
          Aslamu Alaikam brothers and sisters, I pray everybody is well and in good health.

I wanted to give thanks to everybody on here for their dua's and well wishes for me to find a partner for Marriage.

I know a lot of you probably don't know me as I don't post on here often. My message is aimed at the users that I've interacted with and may still be using this site.

Anyway. thank you once again, I appreciate everyone's advice, kind words, messages and dua's through the good and bad times.

I'll keep everyone in my dua's, I pray Allah SWT resolve everybody's search for marriage soon and that he provide strength and comfort to those in difficulty.

Ameen.

Your brother in Islam,

Shezad
          SubhanAllah !!! I am sooooo happy bro you have no idea. Wooohoooo :D

May I make a post similar to yours within a year. Ameen :D

In shaa Allah you will have a happy and wonderful life and this relationship will continue in Jannah too.
          And marry those among you who are single and the Salihoon of your slaves and maid-servants.If they be poor,Allah will enrich them of out of His Bounty.And Allah is All-Sufficent for His creatures needs,All-Knowing

Comment

Ameen.

Your brother in Islam,

Shezad
            Mabrook, and ameen to all of the above.

Comment

Congrats brother! May Allah be with you and your spouse.

Comment

congratulations. you used to post here earlier on.
                i'm happy to hear your good news.

may Allah shower you with abundant blessings
                Last edited by Meriadoc; 10-11-17, 09:57 PM. Reason: Spelling
                'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
                Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
                علي الحبشي

Comment

Great.
                  You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Alhumdulillah I am happy for you my brother.

May Allah swt bless your marriage with success and keep you 2 blessed with deen and health and wealth. S.a.w

Ameen.
                    Believer1984.com Life is about believing. A website on Islam and everything else.

Comment

Alhamdulillah, wonderful news!
                      ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                      U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Ameen.

Your brother in Islam,

Shezad

OMG! I totally remember you on here.

I'm a past member (UmmAbdulmalik), I just rejoined today just to check out the good 'ol forum! Wouldn't know if you remember me or not ;3

Anyhoo, a BIG BIG Congratz to you!! I wish you a very happy, and blissfull marriage life, and may Allah make both of you the coolness of each others eyes! Ameen

Comment

Congratulations brother :) Ameen to the duas
                          ┳┻|
                          ┻┳|•.•) Hello, Assalamu Alaikum! Check out this topic! #makethechanges
                          ┳┻|⊂ノ
                          ┻┳|
                          :banbear:http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...adan-Authentic:hidban:

Comment

Congrats... now here is some advice for you, never tell a woman to calm down... unless you actually want to be hit.

Also, remember woman struggle to apologize, so follow the guy in this pic and life will be a lot quieter for you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	you maka ya girl mad then....png
Views:	1
Size:	230.3 KB
ID:	10765932
                            FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Ameen.

Your brother in Islam,

Shezad
                              My Nanima said it will work out - didn't she ........didn't she .......but noooooooooo - you had to be a great gun and be a pessimist

Comment

Working...
                              X