Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recently married, a big thank you to everyone.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Recently married, a big thank you to everyone.

:wswrwb:

Congratulations, mabrook

May Allah bless your marriage with love, trust, loyalty, appreciation and all things good. Ameen

It's been a rollercoaster the marriage search.
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

wa alaykum
      alhamdulillah. such lovely news

may allag swt put love and baraka in your marriage and may she be the coolness to your eyes ameen
      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

well done, all the best

Comment

Originally posted by shezad View Post
          Aslamu Alaikam brothers and sisters, I pray everybody is well and in good health.

I wanted to give thanks to everybody on here for their dua's and well wishes for me to find a partner for Marriage.

Alhumdulilah this year I got married :-)

I know a lot of you probably don't know me as I don't post on here often. My message is aimed at the users that I've interacted with and may still be using this site.

Anyway. thank you once again, I appreciate everyone's advice, kind words, messages and dua's through the good and bad times.

I'll keep everyone in my dua's, I pray Allah SWT resolve everybody's search for marriage soon and that he provide strength and comfort to those in difficulty.

Ameen.

Your brother in Islam,

Shezad
          well congratulations, may Allah bless yout marriage.

who's next?? me thinks its gonna be @myeveryone ;)

Edit: oops, i meant [MENTION=96292]myeverything[/MENTION] loool where did i get myeveryone from? :scratch:
          Last edited by *sheba*; 09-11-17, 08:20 AM.
          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
            well congratulations, may Allah bless yout marriage.

who's next?? me thinks its gonna be @myeveryone ;)

Edit: oops, i meant [MENTION=96292]myeverything[/MENTION] loool where did i get myeveryone from? :scratch:
            lol OMG where did u get that feeling from? there isn't even any signs lol [MENTION=96292]myeverything[/MENTION] flawed in the head .. she keeps rejecting ... I said that to someone who ask me about this matter recently and the reply was .. "agree flawed from head to toe " . I was like hey! I say about myself whatever I like but u can't lol enough of me .....

I hope it's u the next .. so we Arab gather and ululate till dawn and the Desi folks bring their spicy briyani aww how awesome :)
            How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Comment

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
              lol OMG where did u get that feeling from? there isn't even any signs lol [MENTION=96292]myeverything[/MENTION] flawed in the head .. she keeps rejecting ... I said that to someone who ask me about this matter recently and the reply was .. "agree flawed from head to toe " . I was like hey! I say about myself whatever I like but u can't lol enough of me .....

I hope it's u the next .. so we Arab gather and ululate till dawn and the Desi folks bring their spicy briyani aww how awesome :)
              its usually this type that go first and shock everyone when they announce they are married :p you and rebel are so much alike, i want her to hurry up and get married but she keeps rejecting people *sigh*

haha @ululate till dawn, sorrrrrrrrrry, gotta hold that thought, cos this girl here, aint got no time for marriage yet
              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Jazak'Allah everybody, I appreciate the kind rep comments, post comments and messages. May Allah SWT bless you all, keep you safe, healthy and happy always.
                He who loses money, loses much.

He who loses a friend, loses more.

He who loses faith, loses ALL.

Comment

Originally posted by shezad View Post
                  Jazak'Allah everybody, I appreciate the kind rep comments, post comments and messages. May Allah SWT bless you all, keep you safe, healthy and happy always.
                  ''congratulations. you used to post here*** earlier on.''

i meant here" not her in my post. correction
                  'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
                  Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
                  علي الحبشي

Comment

Congrats
                    "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Working...
                    X