Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My wife asked me to get married to a second wife.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My wife asked me to get married to a second wife.

Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post
    What if new wife gets health problems then do you move onto wife 3?

What do you mean 'loving?' Not everyone defines it the same way.

Love is an essential part of marriage but so too is respect. If 'loving' were not left would you not want to now whats happened why itw not a loving relationship anymore? It's so easy to walk away from problems rather than try to fix them.
    I am old enough to know the difference between physical relations and love. Ofcourse I would like to know, but so often I read from brothers and sisters that the love is not there anymore and when they want to work on it, the answer they get is nothing is wrong etc.

One can work on health issues but not if the other persons doesn’t want to put an effort.
    Respect is indeed very important but it’s not a substitute for love. Atleast not for me.

Comment

There has been a sharp decline in her physical relation towards me

That does not mean that she doesn't love you, or she loves you less. There are lots of reasons why this may happen. The OP did note himself that her childcare duties may have a part in this (and I think any woman with multiple children can relate to this at one stage or another) so I am thinking that maybe the OP could contribute more in the household? There are academic sttudies showing that there is a correlation between how much help a husband gives his wife and how often she initiates relations. Just saying, really.

Comment

Originally posted by Snippets View Post
        I am old enough to know the difference between physical relations and love. Ofcourse I would like to know, but so often I read from brothers and sisters that the love is not there anymore and when they want to work on it, the answer they get is nothing is wrong etc.

One can work on health issues but not if the other persons doesn’t want to put an effort.
        Respect is indeed very important but it’s not a substitute for love. Atleast not for me.
        thats life, feelings aint gona be the same as it was for the first week, month, year.

Comment

AW: Re: My wife asked me to get married to a second wife.

Originally posted by uccello verde View Post
          Brother, let's not jump to conclusions. We don't know really much about underline situation of couple. Only facts we know, they have 3 kids and been married 12 years. So, she is very busy mum of 3 little boys, which can be exhausting and draining. We don't know how young is youngest child. Maybe she is still breastfeeding? All that, can take hiccup of your physical relations with your spouse.

I don't think menopause is nothing to do here, more like exhausting of everyday life.
          I don't want say much about these issues, as this is mix-forum. But where did you get idea, that post-menopause women aren't physically interested.

I said maybe menopause,maybe,I dont think tired women arent physically interested too,so Maybe menopause
          It is not my idea.After menopause estrogen levels fall and women find it hard to be as physically interested lets say,as before.Some women completely loose interest.And I wasnt talking about post-menopause women,I was talking about women going through menopause.I dont want to say what happens to a woman body during menopause as I feel that kind of talk would be disrespectful to this forum,but you can google it ,and see that I am right :)
          And if I am wrong about some things,that brother is twice as old as me,he knows what to do.This was just my opinion since he asked it.I said I wasnt knowledgeable :D
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
          X