Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feeling broken inside (abit) Please help me !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Feeling broken inside (abit) Please help me !

Originally posted by P1RAT3N View Post
    And I did not get the bold words. What do you mean?

Then if you find a revert? Many reverts might not be virgins but reverting to Islam is like the person being born again. It's kinda sad to exclude a revert who did not now any better before becoming a muslim..
    I dont see being a revert as an exscuse to be honest
    By the fitra we know things like murder and zina is wronf and in life whether its tv or other religions influence people know to wait till marriage or to not murder
    So i dont see it as an exscuse
    They chose to live like that and yes their sins are forgiven
    But your past life will affect your future life in the dunya for better or worse

Comment

Originally posted by uccello verde View Post
      Subhana'Allah, don't let this to spoil your education. Go to do wudu with cold water, and pray 2 rak'ah. Clear your head and follow your study plan.
      And seriously do some exercise, running is good.
      Take care of yourself.
      Thank u so much for the advice may Allah reward u ameen

Comment

Originally posted by P1RAT3N View Post
        And I did not get the bold words. What do you mean?

Then if you find a revert? Many reverts might not be virgins but reverting to Islam is like the person being born again. It's kinda sad to exclude a revert who did not now any better before becoming a muslim..
        So "excessively concerned with material possessions "

like uses you for your money not grateful, not satisfied .

Always asking for money.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
          How old are you?

Your expectations are so high
          Know that one way or another you will have to compromise to find all 3 of what u want is a small minority possible but hard

U should look more towards religion and charachter a person who fears Allah is a 5 or 6 in terms of physical attraction is 10 times better than someone who doesnt fear Allah and is a 9 or 10

Think about after you get married and have a small infatuation phase u will get over her looks and not care no more she might even gain weight after giving birth this is why charachter matters that is something that wont ever go and u wont get bored of

I really want all 3 do dua for me

I will not be satisfied with a girl 5/6 atleast 7 -10

10 is offcourse 2 high ahah so i reduce it to 7

You are right in that sense think ahead.

Comment

By the fitra we know things like murder and zina is wronf and in life whether its tv or other religions influence people know to wait till marriage or to not murder
            But your past life will affect your future life in the dunya for better or worse
            Exactly

Comment

No. Ofcourse doing everything haram is wrong. But some cultures don't for example see it as zina if they date someone or live together. As long as they stay together it would be alright. But cheating on someone outside the relationship is wrong. Going to a club just because of zina is wrong. This is going against fitra so you are right there. But all people do not see marriage as something that makes intercourse halal. They didn't have knowledge on this matter before.

Comment

Working...
              X