No announcement yet.

'investing' in your wife, an example from the life of sheikh ibn uthaymeen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 'investing' in your wife, an example from the life of sheikh ibn uthaymeen

Originally posted by Aetos View Post
    ohh I dont deserve so much credit.You did a very good job on getting to the point too ma shaa Allah

Thank you sister,but I dont have anymore hopes to be honest.Nobody would accept me cuz of my passport,no matter how good I am.But in shaa Allah the miracle happens lol.As I have said in the thread where I explained my situation,Jannah and a good muslim wife,thats all I want :D. Thank you so much again.May Allah give you both dunya and akhirah...and improve your photoshop skills too :P
    Keep being strong brother. Sabr is the key to success. If Allah says you will marry, then you will inshallah.
    I'll keep you in my dua'a. May Allah make it easier on you.

Ameen ya rabb. Thank you :)

Comment

Originally posted by Aetos View Post
      Uh why I always come when the arguing is over? ... nc nc nc..

oh man,you really like talking about your limbs haha...Apart from joke,you have an awesome mindset,I like your posts,keep that up :)

Yeah because men in general put too much pressure on their wife to cook in time,even if they dont acknowledge this.If we expect her to cook on time,make groceries on time,serve the meals on time,then we can as well do it ourselves.We are stronger physically at the end.You should try to cook and mid cooking see that you miss an ingredient,then you will understand the struggle,and why women want groceries on time :P

Well actually they dont have to do anything that isnt Obligatory.That is why some things arent obligatory,because nobody is forced to do them.Chores arent obligatory o.O I thought so too but women dont have to do anything related to chores,but they get good deeds if they do it.If we knew how good it is to sweep the house or do the cooking,we would race with our spouses on who do more chores.Check it,its sunnah to help the wife with chores :D
      They do if their husband asks them,

And to be fair he should not even have to ask her to do chores whilst he's at work.

Some people seem to be living in cuckoo land,

A marriage where one spouse doesn't do anything, will self destruct inevitably, that is it leads to Talaaq.

Secondly of the Brother married a wife who only listens to Him when she has to do something Obligatory, then he married a selfish individual.

:jkk:
      http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
        They do if their husband asks them,

And to be fair he should not even have to ask her to do chores whilst he's at work.

Some people seem to be living in cuckoo land,

A marriage where one spouse doesn't do anything, will self destruct inevitably, that is it leads to Talaaq.

Secondly of the Brother married a wife who only listens to Him when she has to do something Obligatory, then he married a selfish individual.

:jkk:
        Yup,I agree with you.If she stays home the whole day and excepts the man to do everything,she is selfish and not "wifey material".But what I meant is that,even in this case,as far as I know,if she doesnt want to do it,she doesnt have to,she isnt obligated.But if she does we should help,not only it grows her love for us but also we get good deeds.Elhamdulillah that we can ask them before getting married and settle some things up :)
        And marry those among you who are single and the Salihoon of your slaves and maid-servants.If they be poor,Allah will enrich them of out of His Bounty.And Allah is All-Sufficent for His creatures needs,All-Knowing

Comment

Working...
        X