Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The husband

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    The husband

    :salams

    Always stay kind husbands
    Attached Files
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

    #2
    Re: The husband

    Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
    :salams

    Always stay kind husbands
    AsSalaamu alaikum

    Agreed. As much as it is healthy for the two's relationship, it is of utmost importance that the children are also raised around this sunnah. To see affection (e.g. salaams, sweet words and closeness) in the household will provide for them a standard of marriage to hope for.

    But yes, another Sunnah to revive In sha Allah. It doesn't guarantee 0 problems in any marriage but invites sweetness into the homes.

    Comment


      #3
      Re: The husband

      Wrong section

      -_-

      Comment


        #4
        Re: The husband

        Maybe he doesn't want to greet her because he is afraid she will ask him to buy her a saree
        I am just a simple nomad.

        Ephemeral reader

        Comment


          #5
          Re: The husband

          Ahhh standard answer women give to these questions
          "Nothing"

          Then you are expected to repeat the question so she can answer.

          Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

          **** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

          Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

          Comment


            #6
            Re: The husband

            takes 2 hands to clap. Not saying she should greet first but at least make sure she hasn't been a nuisance to him
            ┳┻|
            ┻┳|•.•) Hello, Assalamu Alaikum! Check out this topic! #makethechanges
            ┳┻|⊂ノ
            ┻┳|
            :banbear:http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...adan-Authentic:hidban:

            Comment


              #7
              Re: The husband

              What a lovely thread

              :inlove:
              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

              So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

              Comment


                #8
                Re: The husband

                Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
                Ahhh standard answer women give to these questions
                "Nothing"

                Then you are expected to repeat the question so she can answer.
                Yes you are. You also need to learn there is a whole range of different meaning to the word 'nothing' in such circumstances and if you get her meaning wrong it is entirely you're fault not her's for giving an unclear answer... OK it's not but you have to pretend otherwise.
                FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

                www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: The husband

                  Originally posted by Gingerbeardman View Post
                  Yes you are. You also need to learn there is a whole range of different meaning to the word 'nothing' in such circumstances and if you get her meaning wrong it is entirely you're fault not her's for giving an unclear answer... OK it's not but you have to pretend otherwise.
                  Yeaaaah,
                  The husband has a no win situation to the comment of "Nothing"
                  The only way out is to pull a flower or a chocolate out of your bag.

                  The immediate following convo would go like this

                  Wife : awww thanks honey ,you dont care about me do you,you dont want to know how hard my day was .

                  Husband : but I ask........ed ,(gulp ), how was your day
                  Wife : No never mind now
                  Husband : but I wana know pls
                  Wife : its ok ,you are just asking because I told you

                  Husband: but I did ask you
                  Wife : so just bcos you give me chocolate evrrything is ok now is it

                  Husband : but chocolate is bcos I care

                  Wife :-nevermind ,leave me alone

                  Husband : ok

                  Wife : see you dont care

                  Husband : ( walks off quietly into the toilet ,what a waste of chocolate)

                  Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

                  **** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

                  Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: The husband

                    Originally posted by muzzybee View Post

                    Husband : ( walks off quietly into the toilet ,what a waste of chocolate)
                    it's not, it will be appreciated later, trust me. You just have to accept women are contrary in nature, they do usually appreciate a man's efforts, even if they don't say so straight away.

                    Btw, a cheat on chocolates... find out her favourites and bulk buy when on offer and then store somewhere else than the house. Locker at work, cupboard at the parents place etc. Not only will it save you money but will give you a supply of gifts if needed when you're in a tight spot.
                    FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

                    www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: The husband

                      Originally posted by Gingerbeardman View Post
                      it's not, it will be appreciated later, trust me. You just have to accept women are contrary in nature, they do usually appreciate a man's efforts, even if they don't say so straight away.

                      Btw, a cheat on chocolates... find out her favourites and bulk buy when on offer and then store somewhere else than the house. Locker at work, cupboard at the parents place etc. Not only will it save you money but will give you a supply of gifts if needed when you're in a tight spot.

                      Lidl might have good deals
                      :rotfl:

                      Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

                      **** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

                      Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: The husband

                        lol at these people making a whole scripted drama up in their heads.

                        chill.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: The husband

                          Chocolate? Why chocolate? I am healthy, I hate chocolate...

                          If you want to make me happy just play counter strike with me. That would be enough :rotfl:

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: The husband

                            He better brings something else, than chocolate. Spend time with me, write me something...be creative.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: The husband

                              Originally posted by uccello verde View Post
                              He better brings something else, than chocolate. Spend time with me, write me something...be creative.
                              "You didnt even buy this cus u love me, you just bought it cus it was on sale didn't you, you think you can sus me out with chocolate? So you dont need the time to actually show me love,you think I'm that materialistic? You cant just buy my love *cries dramatically*"
                              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

                              O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

                              Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X