Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why have you left it unusually late to get married?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why have you left it unusually late to get married?

Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post
    I think Rumaysah does deserve a medal for not inflicting herself on some poor chap just for the sake of being married. She clearly sees marriage as a means to a specific end, and while we may find it cold and calculating, at least she is clear and aware of not ending up in a situation of resentment, so all the Somali guys can breath easy at having dodged that particular bullet. A loving and caring companion is what most guys want, not a user.
    It's odd and funny isn't it...how we all see the same "thing" but see it completely differently (I'm talking in general). I think she has the core qualities to make an outstanding wife :insha:

Comment

Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post
      I think Rumaysah does deserve a medal for not inflicting herself on some poor chap just for the sake of being married. She clearly sees marriage as a means to a specific end, and while we may find it cold and calculating, at least she is clear and aware of not ending up in a situation of resentment, so all the Somali guys can breath easy at having dodged that particular bullet. A loving and caring companion is what most guys want, not a user.
      Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
      It's odd and funny isn't it...how we all see the same "thing" but see it completely differently (I'm talking in general). I think she has the core qualities to make an outstanding wife :insha:
      Interesting...
      Two contrasting views

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antê” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

I spent early 20s doing nothing productive that would have bring in money. I didn't party or anything like that ... I just did nothing. Now I have ever since trying to catch up. At one point I was excited finally getting excited to able to get married, but so much anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by HelloEverybody View Post
          I spent early 20s doing nothing productive that would have bring in money. I didn't party or anything like that ... I just did nothing. Now I have ever since trying to catch up. At one point I was excited finally getting excited to able to get married, but so much anymore.
          I wasted 4 years later doing nothing, I'm in my early 20s and insha'Allah I'm making some effort now to get a job.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
            Interesting...
            Two contrasting views
            I agree with eorlingas, she seems like the female verion of [MENTION=144466]Loki.[/MENTION]

*cough* *cough*

Comment

Working...
            X