Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you deal with an informal setting?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How would you deal with an informal setting?

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
    I tend to keep myself to myself because I am horrified at the reality of people out there and I don't like listening to their stories where I will only lose more respect for humanity. They were talking about liking unfriendly people and my boss was like u must love random then and did that sign like where u need to warm up ur hands by a fire. Tbh at first I was a little offended but then later I was like my life is definitely better like that.
    I don't get it.

Oh wait, now I do.

It's ok, you don't need men to think you're friendly lol

Comment

Glad to know I'm not the only one mixed environments are painful
      It all starts with a thought

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
        I don't get it.

Oh wait, now I do.

It's ok, you don't need men to think you're friendly lol
        Yeh but the oppo of friendly is an ogre so u have to learn to live the shrek ways
        ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
        :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Yeh but the oppo of friendly is an ogre so u have to learn to live the shrek ways
          Lol it's fine for men to think you're an ogre. At least you won't get unwanted attention.

And no need to 'live' the shrek ways. You can be sweet and smiley with the girls, but ogre-like in front of men. It works lol

(By the way, when I say 'you' I don't mean 'you' personally, just generally.)

Comment

Anything and everything is alluring to creeps and freaks

I'm being serious, even the most unattractive women will be talked about.

I had to work with men and they will laugh and sexualise anyone's body. The fact that they find niqaabi/fully covered women curious says it all.

Best thing to do is keep away. Keep away from zina the moment you feel something is wrong. One smile is all it takes to make you a victim.
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Some people have Shrek fetish :wacko:

Again, I'm not joking, it is a corrupted world and may Allah keep us on the straight path. Ameen
              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

In this day and age it's better to stick to your religion .. free mixing is haram ... leave it cause it's haram not because it's uncomfortable or painful or any other reason.

and I'm not extremist lol .. just saying ...
                How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Comment

Why so much hate on Shrek, he's a nice guy!?!

Comment

U can't be polite to anyone these days otherwise they get the wrong idea
                    This is what a lot of people don't get, try and put the message across in the best way, but sometimes the only way to put the message across and keep firm is by offending others, then so be it.
                    FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
                      In this day and age it's better to stick to your religion .. free mixing is haram ... leave it cause it's haram not because it's uncomfortable or painful or any other reason.

yea.. so true. i always admire those people who keep themselves strict with gender interactions. it takes a lot of courage to do something like that. But ofc along the way I think it's justifed to let the other party know why you behave that way. Some people take it personally.
                      Last edited by nudgetheputri; 16-10-17, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by myeverything View Post

I agree altho it's painful because sometimes we have no choice and that's when you can't slip up in how you conduct yourself.
                        It all starts with a thought

Comment

Originally posted by Ghuraba321 View Post
                          [MENTION=36228]Simply_Logical[/MENTION]

It is akhi

But i know that she just sees me as a little boy and she’s just looking out for her little brother in Islam
                          She should really know better. The rules in Islam are set in stone, its not like she's an old auntie like your grandmas age and even there would be rules to follow.

Plus you are a grown man, doesnt she find it weird doing so much for a random non mahram man and checking up on him?As.a guy, Im sure you can handle yourself
                          Just be polite and firm with her and explain that you do not free mix and you would be grateful if she could respect this and then cut all ties completely
                          Last edited by hasan2013; 16-10-17, 05:40 PM.

Comment

How would you deal with an informal setting?

[MENTION=96647]hasan2013[/MENTION]

I would like to send a pm to you. How can i do it akhi

Comment

Originally posted by Ghuraba321 View Post
                              [MENTION=96647]hasan2013[/MENTION]

I would like to send a pm to you. How can i do it akhi
                              cick his username and then click on private message

Comment

Originally posted by hasan2013 View Post
                                She should really know better. The rules in Islam are set in stone, its not like she's an old auntie like your grandmas age and even there would be rules to follow.

Plus you are a grown man, doesnt she find it weird doing so much for a random non mahram man and checking up on him?As.a guy, Im sure you can handle yourself
                                Just be polite and firm with her and explain that you do not free mix and you would be grateful if she could respect this and then cut all ties completely
                                but thats the thing some peeps dont think like that in the real world

i think some peeps are unintentionally friendly without realising the boundaries

Comment

Working...
                                X