Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Meeting a potential as a revert

Originally posted by Samsandman View Post
    I'm worried that if I did make a thread on this some of the "brothers" here would only use as a hand guide to further oppress the sisters.
    I don't want to contribute to the appalling treatment of some of the sisters by some of the "men" on this forum.
    I think its prudent at this point to mention that a "gentleman" is often just a patient wolf and the worst wolves are those that are hairy on the inside..not casting aspersions.. just good for the more impressionable sisters to be aware.
    Spears shall be shaken! Shields shall be splintered! a sword day..a red day..ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin, and the world’s ending!

None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.”

Comment

I suggest suspending contact with potentials until the wali issue is resolved. There must be someone in the whole of Belgium who can act as your wali. Now go find him. Running around meeting men unaccompanied is leaving yourself wide open to lots of problems.
      Spears shall be shaken! Shields shall be splintered! a sword day..a red day..ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin, and the world’s ending!

None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.”

Comment

Wait, but what if their wali deny being with her because she is a revert? I feel like there is extra ruling in this.

Comment

Working...
        X