Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cordial relationship between spouses

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
    I think it is but I do believe the numbers are growing. You have sisters who are chasing careers and are well into their 30s and are single. It's happening in the UK.
    Its still a very small minority
    And most wouldnt be by choice but because they have no option as no ones marrying them

In my whole life ive only heard of one couple do this kind of marriage in uk

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
      Its still a very small minority
      And most wouldnt be by choice but because they have no option as no ones marrying them

In my whole life ive only heard of one couple do this kind of marriage in uk
      An independant woman,possibly of a certain age, at least has this outlet for her needs...but as you say it can be risky, he may lose interest and leave her hanging or not be very good at the one thing she married him for LOL
      Spears shall be shaken! Shields shall be splintered! a sword day..a red day..ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin, and the world’s ending!

None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.”

Comment

Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post
        An independant woman,possibly of a certain age, at least has this outlet for her needs...but as you say it can be risky, he may lose interest and leave her hanging or not be very good at the one thing she married him for LOL
        We are taught in Islam to be married and have big families to expand the ummah

An 'independent women' who doesnt want to have kids needs to re evaluate her self and so does a man if both have no exscuse eg medical issues, old age and not being able to take care of children

If a man is there for one reason then it will end quickly or be abusive and unfair

Its sad as im sure most women would like to have a husband whos there for them all the time as well as kids and
        Not being the pick up after being old,divorced or widowed

This is a sensitive topic please dont make jokes about it

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
          We are taught in Islam to be married and have big families to expand the ummah

An 'independent women' who doesnt want to have kids needs to re evaluate her self and so does a man if both have no exscuse eg medical issues, old age and not being able to take care of children

If a man is there for one reason then it will end quickly or be abusive and unfair

Its sad as im sure most women would like to have a husband whos there for them all the time as well as kids and

This is a sensitive topic please dont make jokes about it
          Some people make poor decisions and then it catches up with them. If someone suitable becomes available when you are young marry them. But I don't think people think way especially in the UK.

Comment

[QUOTE=Abu julaybeeb;7484097]We are taught in Islam to be married and have big families to expand the ummah

This is a sensitive topic please dont make jokes about it[/QUOTE

Clearly a woman who desires children and material support from a spouse would not be inclined to this kind of arrangement. As I mentioned already, a woman of independent means and of a certain age may be more likely to consider it.
            Spears shall be shaken! Shields shall be splintered! a sword day..a red day..ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin, and the world’s ending!

None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.”

Comment

Working...
            X