X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: In a difficult divorce

[MENTION=99637]Gingerbeardman[/MENTION]

Ok maybe, we will never know

It's just frustrating. From what I'm reading, the man used her to be his maid. Then after two years when he saw that she's being serious and not going back to him he manages to say 'i love you'. Wow so clever lol

Took him two years lool. How cruel, it's tempting not to insult people like this but of course, have to bite tongue and be merciful because I don't know what his issues are.

I hope he realises that he lost a good wife. Otherwise he will never learn and repeat this with another innocent girl.

Just flipping hire a maid. It costs about eight pounds an hour and most of these guys have money, they live in their parents house.

There is one thing I don't get about people like this, they seem to understand everything else but themselves. He understands his 'retarded' culture but doesn't understand that his wife is his partner not some slave.

The op was doing all the things he wanted, if he just showed her some love and respect they would have been a nice couple. Another wasted marriage. Join the club
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Those three words do make all the difference, it's powerful but it's amazing how people use it for their own advantage

Despicable lol

Just saying

Only Allah knows
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Count your blessings it ended without any children. The man sounds like a nut job.

Just make sure you do your research with the next prospective.

Comment

Consult with your family as they're more familiar with your situation than us (strangers in cyberspace).

Comment

Originally posted by Truly bitter View Post
            AsalamoAlikum!!

I was married for two years before I initiated the divorce proceedings (currently ongoing). Mostly our problem was we had no communication at all, no discussion about personal issues, no fun time, nothing. He offered our bedroom to his brother who was getting married without asking me and when I confronted him, he got really mad, didn't talk to me for days until I apologized to him. He would tell his family members they can use my things and should't ask my permission. If my mother in law would share/discuss something with me, he would stop her by saying its not important to explain and she should order me rather than discussing anything. Since I was a house wife, he never gave me a pocket money and told me to ask his mother every time I need something. I was just there for cooking meals, cleaning the house etc. and he comes home eat, watch TV and slept (even when we were newly wed, it was the same). We only talked like strangers meeting at some place for the first time. He seemed quite happy with all this but I didn't. When nothing worked, I left him and we were apart for six months during which time he contacted my parents and told them they should scold my behavior, send me back and I should apologize to his whole family. My father told him that they will mediate and he should discuss these issues with me to which he refused and told them its not important to talk to me. Never he contacted me during this time except sending me vicious text messages. So I initiated court proceedings (with the help of my parents) and granted a khula. He never showed up at any hearing or called me. Tomorrow I am called to sign the divorce document and today he sent me a text just saying 'I love you'. Still didn't call or anything, just one text. I think he is playing mind games with me now. Should it be enough for me to reconsider the divorce proceedings?
            I would welcome any suggestions.

Jazak Allah

P.S. we have no kids and I had good relations with my in-laws. My sister in-law called me to say sorry and told me that she tried to convince my husband but he is not listening to anyone.
            Subhan Allah

What's wrong with men these days?!

Continue with your divorce proceedings!
            Last edited by Abu-Sufyaan; 21-09-17, 06:25 PM.
            إذا هبَّت رياحك فاغتنمها ** فعقبى كل خَافِقَةٍ سكونُ

Comment

Working...
            X