Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to marry someone who is in a very difficult situation and give her a new life.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I want to marry someone who is in a very difficult situation and give her a new l

Ofcorse ahki. That goes without saying.

Comment

Re: I want to marry someone who is in a very difficult situation and give her a new l

Just stop thinking too much about specifically marrying someone with a specific situation.

Just say

Allahuma atina fi dunya hasana wa fill ahkirati hasana wa khina adhab nar.

Way too many bros divorced cause they wanted to marry someone with a specific race or situation.

Also go to marriage sites and you will see so many divorced women because they have weird obssessive preferences.

Just focus on asking to get married with a pious wife.

Don't be like those people. They're brainwashes by Television and are total losers.
      Stop being apologetic to Kuffars!

If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

Comment

Sorry but it reads as if you only want to marry a women in difficultly because you think its a great charity. No women wants a husband who sees her as a charity case. Your intentions seem to be in a good place (although you do seem to be talking about this act as not to be missed and getting you to jannah, marriage and charity alone isn't going to achieve this).

In my opinion dont focus on marrying a women based solely on her circumstances. 1 because spouses need compatibility (something you may over look if your focused on her circumstances) .. 2 that focus also opens you up to being used/abused by women too. And 3 as said no women wants to know the only reason her husband accepted her was due to her hardship. You can help people in need without going to this extreme of only marrying sisters in difficulty.

If you do find compatibility with a struggling single mother Subhan'Allah but don't focus your efforts on that reason alone or you may miss some nice sisters and end up in difficulties yourself because of it.
        Its definitely not something I am sure your future wife would like to be chosen on specifically- as it doesn't lead to you definitely being right for each other.
        Just look for a nice practicing sister regardless of her personal situation is my advice.

Comment

Stoic Believer got banned :wow

Either he had a troll account lr he just snapped and got caught in emotions. Seemed liked a very chill brother.

If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

Comment

If you want to play White Knight, download and install White Knight Chronicles.exe

Comment

Originally posted by Abdell View Post
              Just stop thinking too much about specifically marrying someone with a specific situation.

Just say

Way too many bros divorced cause they wanted to marry someone with a specific race or situation.

Also go to marriage sites and you will see so many divorced women because they have weird obssessive preferences.

Don't be like those people. They're brainwashes by Television and are total losers.

"Also go to marriage sites and you will see so many divorced women because they have weird obssessive preferences"
              Subhanallah you are so right! Masha Allah! I'm starting to see things differently. AllY swt even says in the Qur'an that a pious woman is better than a disbeliever even though she may please you. It's better to marry a sister who is best for my Deen and vise versa. Honestly, my mentality is beginning to change thank you ummah. I'm starting to think more along the lines of finding a girl who is VERY RELIGIOUS instead of all that other stuff. Zakat is for helping the needy not marriage

Comment

Originally posted by Um_Saf View Post
                Sorry but it reads as if you only want to marry a women in difficultly because you think its a great charity. No women wants a husband who sees her as a charity case. Your intentions seem to be in a good place (although you do seem to be talking about this act as not to be missed and getting you to jannah, marriage and charity alone isn't going to achieve this).

In my opinion dont focus on marrying a women based solely on her circumstances. 1 because spouses need compatibility (something you may over look if your focused on her circumstances) .. 2 that focus also opens you up to being used/abused by women too. And 3 as said no women wants to know the only reason her husband accepted her was due to her hardship. You can help people in need without going to this extreme of only marrying sisters in difficulty.

If you do find compatibility with a struggling single mother Subhan'Allah but don't focus your efforts on that reason alone or you may miss some nice sisters and end up in difficulties yourself because of it.
                Its definitely not something I am sure your future wife would like to be chosen on specifically- as it doesn't lead to you definitely being right for each other.
                Just look for a nice practicing sister regardless of her personal situation is my advice.
                You are right 100%

You seem to be good person mashallah but dont focus on her situation and put her deen as the first priority ..

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "A woman is married for four things: for her wealth, for her lineage, for her beauty or for her religiosity. Select the one who is religious may you be blessed!".

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

You dont know the future maybe you marry someone with this situation then she will change and not appreciate you ..

There are so many ways you can help orphans and the sisters who are in difficult situations but not necessary marriage ..
                Ibn Al Qayyim may Allah have mercy on him said: ("
                )

Comment

Just say

Originally posted by Um_Saf View Post

Originally posted by Tayoofa View Post
                  You are right 100%

You seem to be good person mashallah but dont focus on her situation and put her deen as the first priority ..

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "A woman is married for four things: for her wealth, for her lineage, for her beauty or for her religiosity. Select the one who is religious may you be blessed!".

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

You dont know the future maybe you marry someone with this situation then she will change and not appreciate you ..

There are so many ways you can help orphans and the sisters who are in difficult situations but not necessary marriage ..
                  Masha Allah at all the sisters admitted how some women may end up not appreciating me after she gets settled in and comfortable. You guys have changed my mind. I'm interested on Deen now. I should change the title so a salafi sister lol:1peace:

Comment

Originally posted by Junathan View Post
                    Masha Allah at all the sisters admitted how some women may end up not appreciating me after she gets settled in and comfortable. You guys have changed my mind. I'm interested on Deen now. I should change the title so a salafi sister lol:1peace:
                    The best way to practice islam is the way the sahaba practiced it. Salafi usually have the right mentality.

I'd try not to group myself as salafi though since this causes division and its the safest course of action...

Heard this from sheik uthaymeen..its a great advice.

Also, the weird obssessive preference I was talking about..I wasn't even talking about kuffar women. I was talking about Muslim women too. They obssess about marrying any revert and by revert they mean White Euro/American. It's rampant in marriage sites. It's truly disgusting they would put this over deen first and when they get divorced they say it was Allah. Audubillah.

Comment

Been watching too many Disney movies of price charming coming from land far far away & sweeping the damsel in distress and making her a princess over night

Get over it. Help people because you want to help. don't force them to marry you to obtain your help

Comment

[MENTION=73117]muslimahc[/MENTION]
                        I mean yeah, but I mean I want to marry a sister who REALLY is in a hard situation. Not just so.eone who lives with mom and dad in another country and making her American would help. I'm talking a sister who is really hurting.
                        You would be giving her a better life. Maybe her mom and dad are very poor. Btw, marriage is not a charity. Why do you have such a strong desire to make it so? You have to be careful with such an approach bc some sisters may use you just to improve their situation & leave once they are done. Even with the women in third world countries you have to be careful. You can volunteer & so many other things if you have such a desire to help needy people
                        Therefore remember Me, I will remember you, And be thankful to Me, and do not be ungrateful to Me." [Qur'an 2:152]
                        Behold in the Remembrance of Allah do hearts find satisfaction."
                        [Al Quran 13:28]
                        ]

Comment

Also you're not helping her by bringing her to America..

Maybe living in poverty is a muslim country is significantly better.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimahc View Post
                            Salaam brother,

It's simple. Go to a developing Muslim country & marry a sister from there. Bringing her to America would change her life and that of her family.
                            And she can change yours by running away....

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                            :wswrwb:

Are you okay with a single mother? There are many single mothers in difficult situations.
                            Wait Stoic go banned? why?

Salam alaikum ummah. As the title states. I want to marry a girl/woman who is in a very hard situation. I'm a salafi brother and all the brothers/sheiks I've spoken to about this say how honorable it is but how it is not sufficient or a good idea and that it basically goes against the reason for marrying. I know what it's like to be in a hard situation that you feel there is no way out of. I want to find a good practicing sister who really has absolutely nothing or at the least is in need for help. I make dua daily that Allah blesses me with a wife who needs help and that Allah swt makes me his means of blessing a sister. I know there are sisters out there in the world who don't have much, are in a terrible situation and cry to Allah for a new life. Here In Usa we have so many resources for help that I doubt I would find a good practicing sister who is stuck in a hard situation. Currently I live with my mother and stepfather in a nice upper class neighborhood. I want to marry and stay home to earn enough financial capital to start my career as an entrepreneur. My parents are not Muslim but they are extremely accepting to it. I know how my strict salafi brothers feel about this at the masjid I've gone to but I was wondering what you all have to say about it. Salam alaikum
                            looks like you're the one in a difficult situation acki.
                            Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Originally posted by Tayoofa View Post
                              You are right 100%

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

The best way to practice islam is the way the sahaba practiced it. Salafi usually have the right mentality.

I'd try not to group myself as salafi though since this causes division and its the safest course of action...

Heard this from sheik uthaymeen..its a great advice.

Also, the weird obssessive preference I was talking about..I wasn't even talking about kuffar women. I was talking about Muslim women too. They obssess about marrying any revert and by revert they mean White Euro/American. It's rampant in marriage sites. It's truly disgusting they would put this over deen first and when they get divorced they say it was Allah. Audubillah.
                              Lol I live in usa ahki and no one is nice to white people in America. I'm a mixed (white father Turkish mother) revert and most Muslims treat me like garbage for being white as if being Caucasian is an unforgivablesin. Me personally, I don't give a crap about race. The way I see it, your race is nothing more than a means for your existence while taking this test called dunya. But here in the US no one wants a white husband. Good thing I'm dark complected enough to pass off as being non white.

Comment

Salam alaikum ummah. As the title states. I want to marry a girl/woman who is in a very hard situation. I'm a salafi brother and all the brothers/sheiks I've spoken to about this say how honorable it is but how it is not sufficient or a good idea and that it basically goes against the reason for marrying. I know what it's like to be in a hard situation that you feel there is no way out of. I want to find a good practicing sister who really has absolutely nothing or at the least is in need for help. I make dua daily that Allah blesses me with a wife who needs help and that Allah swt makes me his means of blessing a sister. I know there are sisters out there in the world who don't have much, are in a terrible situation and cry to Allah for a new life. Here In Usa we have so many resources for help that I doubt I would find a good practicing sister who is stuck in a hard situation. Currently I live with my mother and stepfather in a nice upper class neighborhood. I want to marry and stay home to earn enough financial capital to start my career as an entrepreneur. My parents are not Muslim but they are extremely accepting to it. I know how my strict salafi brothers feel about this at the masjid I've gone to but I was wondering what you all have to say about it. Salam alaikum
                                :wswrwb:

spidey senses tingling
                                ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                                "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                                :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X