Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some of the questions you wanna ask your ..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What are some of the questions you wanna ask your ..

Do you have any STDs?
    Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Comment

Can we make a guys only and a women's only thread for each of these? I'm not comfortable posting my question here in front of the opposite gender and I think others will feel the same.

Comment

Originally posted by dsr478 View Post
        Can we make a guys only and a women's only thread for each of these? I'm not comfortable posting my question here in front of the opposite gender and I think others will feel the same.
        You can send it to me by MP

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
          :salams

What are some of the more strange q's you'd wanna ask your potential??

(Remember this is a mixed forum so min fadlik don't be the reason this thread gets closed)
          will you marry me??
          Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
          __________________________________________________ _____________________________
          If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Ayman2 View Post
            You can send it to me by MP
            I'm not that desperate to reveal my questions, I'm just saying it as it would be a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
              will you marry me??
              That's not strange at all.

Unless you're talking to the OP. In that case, very strange...

Comment

I'm not that desperate to reveal my questions, I'm just saying it as it would be a good idea.
                I know :)
                Just curious

Comment

That's not strange at all.

Unless you're talking to the OP. In that case, very strange...
                  oh they need to be strange questions
                  Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                  __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                  If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Do you like trolls and the act of trolling?

If she says 'yes' I'll be in love Wallahi <3

OMG I'm blushing #selfie #redcheeks

Comment

What's your view on women?

Some unfortunately have messed up views concerning women
                      رَّبِّ ارْحَمْهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِي صَغِيرًا

Comment

Your statement makes me sad.
                        you don't actually have to post a real question.Everyone here is the taking the mick of this thread for some reason .
                        Sorry op....
                        Ya Allah,
                        Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                        "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Jarir View Post
                          Do you like trolls and the act of trolling?

If she says 'yes' I'll be in love Wallahi <3

OMG I'm blushing #selfie #redcheeks
                          since you said wallahi am guessing you are serious .
                          Ya Allah,
                          Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                          "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Well its quite sad if someone has no humour

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
                              since you said wallahi am guessing you are serious .
                              I am

Comment

How is your self esteem? How insecure are you?

How sensitive are you?

(not actual questions I would ask, but it'd be good to know)

Comment

Working...
                                X