Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem with marrying girl becuz of my mom reason...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with marrying girl becuz of my mom reason...

So I want to marry this girl and she live in another state. Mom issue is the neighborhood she lives in is not good and there's not a lot of Muslims there. Says the only way she'd let me marry is if she agrees to move where I live where we have a big community.

Also says if I want the Islamic way I have to stay here and have her move up here becuz we have a lot of muslim. ????Problem is she's a caregiver to her parents there. So I'd have to move. Wut do i do?
    Last edited by Rhed; 15-06-17, 11:58 AM.

Re: Problem with marrying girl becuz of my mom reason...

it's not gonna work

I am so sorry

:1popcorn: this might be devastating for you but she needs to look after her parents and you need to take into consideration what your mum is saying

unless you wanna ditch mumza? you can try to make your mum understand and wait but i'm guessing your mum will move with you two as well so mummy has to be happy
    if mums not happy, no one is happy all those years of tasty chicken curry and looking after

it's just complicated :zzz: it's easier when the mom is happy

plenty of girls around in this dunya, so many that they can't find men to marry

all the best
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Re: Problem with marrying girl becuz of my mom reason...

Originally posted by Rhed View Post
      So I want to marry this girl and she live in another state. Mom issue is the neighborhood she lives in is not good and there's not a lot of Muslims there. Says the only way she'd let me marry is if she agrees to move where I live where we have a big community.

Also says if I want the Islamic way I have to stay here and have her move up here becuz we have a lot of muslim. ????Problem is she's a caregiver to her parents there. So I'd have to move. Wut do i do?
      Ok, first of all sort out your English. You're wanting to propose and you're still using immature teenage spellings.

Now, you're mother's objection is fine and perfectly valid, she wants what is best for you and her future grandchildren, and an Islamic community is a vital element of this. Your intended also has perfectly valid concerns for her parents.

A possible solution is they move to where you live, or else you forget the whole thing.
      FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Working...
      X