X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Talaaq or Renew Nikkah?

Originally posted by ISLAMTHEWAY4US View Post
    Okay, this isn't really about anger or anything like that. It's more to do with if nikkah was broken due to kalima kufr, then talaaq was said after, would the talaaq stand or would a new nikkah be required? Hope that makes sense.
    Kalima kufr is a phrase I am not familiar with, but I am assuming it means an apostate? If that is correct, then maybe this will answer your question in the mean time, while you find a mufti to chat too: https://islamqa.info/en/134339

Comment

My local mufti is :up:

The amount of questions I've asked him, I'm surprised he's not sick and tired of me yet, he still makes time for me! I've known him for 10+ years.

Top guy masha'allah.

Comment

Originally posted by oshirowanen View Post
        Kalima kufr is a phrase I am not familiar with, but I am assuming it means an apostate? If that is correct, then maybe this will answer your question in the mean time, while you find a mufti to chat too: https://islamqa.info/en/134339
        Kalima Kufr is probably Urdu but its when someone says something so bad that they have to read kalima again and if married they have to read their nikkah again

Comment

Originally posted by oshirowanen View Post
          My local mufti is :up:

The amount of questions I've asked him, I'm surprised he's not sick and tired of me yet, he still makes time for me! I've known him for 10+ years.

Top guy masha'allah.
          Does he speak English and would it be OK if I could speak to him, would that be possible?

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
            Depends where you live. Where did that mufti go?
            I live in Huddersfield, UK. And I don't know, I can't get hold of anyone, I've been trying all morning but nobody is picking up. Would you know anyone?

Comment

I live in Huddersfield, UK. And I don't know, I can't get hold of anyone, I've been trying all morning but nobody is picking up. Would you know anyone?
              You can try calling Green Lane Masjid in Birmingham. Hope you're not shopping around for a fatwa!

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                You can try calling Green Lane Masjid in Birmingham. Hope you're not shopping around for a fatwa!
                I will give them a try. And "shopping around for a fatwa"? No, you don't understand this is nothing to do with husband saying talaaq in anger or anything like that. It is a situation whereby a man has said talaaq after nikkah was already broken due to him saying words of disbelief and now the man and woman want to get together but don't know if its possible. Do you understand now?

Comment

I will give them a try. And "shopping around for a fatwa"? No, you don't understand this is nothing to do with husband saying talaaq in anger or anything like that. It is a situation whereby a man has said talaaq after nikkah was already broken due to him saying words of disbelief and now the man and woman want to get together but don't know if its possible. Do you understand now?
                  It doesn't matter. Get in touch with someone knowledgeable.

Comment

Working...
                  X