• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Concerns & fears of a Single Muslim/ Muslimah

Lool

Comment

My main concern is to find someone on true aqeedah and daily 5times salah(also daily Quran with understanding ).
      About fears of being single Muslim are getting more and more day by day :'( plus living in this Western society one has to be very very strong and most of times has to completely close eyes to save him/herself from haram. Indeed for every phase of life Allah swt has made different fulcrums for humans. Indeed this phase of life is somehow related with husband.

Comment

Last edited by myeverything; 06-12-17, 08:10 PM.
        How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Comment

Finding someone with a good character. One who'll follow the Deen completely without picking and choosing. One who hasn't been influenced by the modern feminist media and will be understanding and obedient of her man. Such women are very rare these days unfortunately. I'm increasingly ​hearing more and more stories of controlling narcissistic women destroying ​households. May Allah SWT protect us.
          "وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِحَبْلِ اللَّهِ جَمِيعًا"
          "And hold on firmly to the rope of Allah"
          Qur'an [3:103]

Comment

In a husband I want someone that knows the seriousness of life is the duties we must uphold and maintain, and while that always remains in the back burner he knows how to have fun, has a great sense of humour, is up for the excitement in life, exudes confidence, never without a smile, most of all would love, adore and cherish me and what I value.

Ya Allah please make this a reality, ameen.
            "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

Ameen
              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
              [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

hmm id say my worry is that id end up with someone who isnt compatible with me, i think differently and im not materialistic at all i worry ill end up with a barbie who's into all these things kuffar women are into.
                someone who doesn't do niqab
                someone who learns islam from tv and condemns any so called terror attacks
                someone who lacks faith
                someone who lacks islamic knowledge
                someone who is into the whole women should work thing (dont say they should because i personally cant accept it i work as an engineer and my salary could support a family np allhamdulillah so i find it pointless for her to do any outside work she should concentrate on household things like cooking etc) there's plenty of other things to do like go to in laws or have her friends over have a woman's day kinda thing etc working hard in the house and outside is zulm on a woman in my eyes.
                sooo many things worry me lol but sallah and being a good muslimah would be my main objective i couldn't careless if im 21 and shes 35 with 2 kids and divorced but she needs to be decent.

Comment

what are you working on btw?
                  And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                  [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

:salams

Mixture of both impact on imam and finding a suitable spouse.

Getting married isn't easy in today's time, especially when you considered divorce rate is at about 50% world wide and this doesn't include couples who are separated (not officially divorced) and others in those marriage were there is no love, but for the sake of the kids. It's also finding someone who will strengthen your imam from a male/female perspective at times many overlook many wrong things, because it's the best they've seen, but that ends up really messing them over.

Comment

:wswrwb:

Impact on imaan.

Anyone we live that closely with has an impact on what we do and how often and also the quality of what we do.

I'm reading about it being half our deen, at the moment. It's an interesting part of Islam but not without its challenges.
                      Last edited by Rifqah; 27-04-17, 06:37 PM.

Comment

(Fear of being too wrapped up in my own personal concerns and struggles to look after and give attention to a wife.)
                        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
                        -------------------------------
                        "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
                        NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri View Post
                          (Fear of being too wrapped up in my own personal concerns and struggles to look after and give attention to a wife.)
                          oh

sorry fakhri but :1popcorn:

in other words you're just a selfish man

dw it's better to hear it from a stranger and it's a common one

lmso
                          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Concerns & fears of a Single Muslim/ Muslimah

Tmi
                            إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                              oh

sorry fakhri but :1popcorn:

in other words you're just a selfish man

dw it's better to hear it from a stranger and it's a common one

lmso
                              Maybe so. But is it better to marry with the heart not in it, and thereby neglect someone, or to remain unmarried till the situation is more suitable for marriage...?
                              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
                              -------------------------------
                              "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
                              NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri View Post
                                Maybe so. But is it better to marry with the heart not in it, and thereby neglect someone, or to remain unmarried till the situation is more suitable for marriage...?
                                oh no must we go all philosophical

you just need a million bucks in your bank and don't worry about the rest, if she's the sobbing type then just tell her you're gonna be alright and pat her on the back, hand her some cash and then send her off to BD and you'll feel like a single man even though you're married

how cool is that, to feel single but be married at the same time

that's like the dream lmso

many ppl marry for the sake of it, i think some Bengali girls marry because it's something that is expected of them not because it's in their heart so like you say, it is better if we don't get married but life is a bit different
                                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Working...
                                X