Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Concerns & fears of a Single Muslim/ Muslimah

Music...

Seems like many Muslims listen to it and should that be a deal breaker in regard to marriage.
    Indeed we belong to Allah,
    and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Never finding someone due to my ridiculously high expectations of people. Though I'm not sure if part of it could be blatant selfsabotage because am scared to open up. I want to become a better person on so many aspects before I think I'm "good enough" to deserve love and life long commitment from someone. I expect the same from others and it isn't fair

I also am kind of scared nobody will ever find me interesting enough to want gey to know in that way. I'm not saying this to be negative about myself. But I have very very hard time putting myself out there. I mean as soon as I see a potential that I think is even remotely attractive I completely freeze. No way I could even hold a decent conversation. I just get so shy and boring. Really don't like myself when I get like that. Don't even consider myself to be shy but I guess I am in some situations.

I have like a 100 other concerns but these are the one that are relevant right now.

Comment

Finding someone that can cheer me up cuz I am a lost, lonely wolf with no dreams. If I can't find someone I will propably lose hope in humanity. I feel sorry for all punching bags I've ripped cuz I can't get my feelings out in another way.
        If I can't find a husband that can cheer me up..., that's my biggest fear.

Comment

Salaam. Concerned about cheaters. See it a lot these days. It's a concern of mine.

Comment

Bad-tempered. Not keeping his words.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
              My main concern is finding a suitable spouse who supports me on my journey towards Allah swt.
              My Nanima said don't worry things will work out

Comment

Originally posted by uccello verde View Post
                Bad-tempered. Not keeping his words.
                My Nanima said you see bad temper ......RUN..........RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN

Comment

Originally posted by Red Apples View Post
                  My Nanima said don't worry things will work out
                  Did it occur to u that she ent always right
                  يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Red Apples View Post
                    My Nanima said you see bad temper ......RUN..........RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN
                    True, up to the hills.

Comment

I think there are too many be mentioned, many don't even know what bothers them but they are very terribly bothered, I picked that up from the forum

Comment

AW: Re: Concerns & fears of a Single Muslim/ Muslimah

not being able to ever propose,and if I ever do, not finding someone who meets my criteria ...
                        ┏╮╭┓╭━━━━━━╮
                        ╰╮╭╯┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
                        ┃╰━╯┈┈╰╯┈┈┈┃
                        ┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╰━┫

Comment

Money comes and goes but what's most important is the good character and religiosity of the person so my concern is not finding a suitable match ..
                          Ibn Al Qayyim may Allah have mercy on him said: ("
                          The heart on its journey towards Allah the Exalted is like that of a bird. Love is its head, and fear and hope are its two wings. When the head is healthy, then the two wings will fly well. When the head is cut off, the bird will die. When either of two wings is damaged, the bird becomes vulnerable to every hunter and predator..”
                          )

Comment

Oh yeah I got another fear, I think I mentioned it before on the forum:

Being Virgin, im still a virgin in my early 20s and I find it embarrassing especially around friends and so on. I get praised for it but still.. just a fear haha

Comment

Originally posted by Deen95 View Post
                              Oh yeah I got another fear, I think I mentioned it before on the forum:

Being Virgin, im still a virgin in my early 20s and I find it embarrassing especially around friends and so on. I get praised for it but still.. just a fear haha
                              nothing to be embarassed about you are a strong mu’min
                              إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Ps: Marriage is overrated ha!
                                إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Working...
                                X