• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• horizon
    replied
    Re: Anyone getting married this year?

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
    What?
    Are you aggrieved that the third wife is not a possibility?

Leave a comment:

• patient believer
    replied

Originally posted by Muslimahhhhh View Post
    I am going to get married in sha allah
    Congratulations sis..I hope your marriage lasts for a life time .

Leave a comment:

• patient believer
    replied

Originally posted by horizon View Post
    Based on the recurring topic in the marriage-subsection, if any forum-members are getting married (to each other), it will be 1 male member to 1-4 female members.

2 wives being the most likely, cause not even the bravest, most pious brothers are taking 3rd wives ;)
    What?

Leave a comment:

• horizon
    replied

Based on the recurring topic in the marriage-subsection, if any forum-members are getting married (to each other), it will be 1 male member to 1-4 female members.

2 wives being the most likely, cause not even the bravest, most pious brothers are taking 3rd wives ;)

Leave a comment:

• ninety1daisies
    replied

Originally posted by Muslimahhhhh View Post
    Mubaarak sis

Leave a comment:

• Muslimahhhhh
    replied

Leave a comment:

• babadods
    replied

Originally posted by Azraael View Post
    I got rejected this year. So I'm 0-1 WOOHO!

actually I kinda wanted it to happen. I feel like im too young to get married (26)
    old*
    lol inshaaAllah allah will make it easy for you dw

Leave a comment:

• babadods
    replied

Originally posted by sajid View Post
    Sooo

Any Forum members getting married this year?
    yeah man, ive recently upgraded my pc and its a beauty i wanna make it halal soooo im planning asking it for marriage .. wish me luck inshaaAllah.
    plenty of good games will be played after marriage lets hope it works out ey

Leave a comment:

• MuslimThinker
    replied

Originally posted by GuardedTablet View Post
    I don't have anyone in mind, but I would absolutely love to get married this year inshaAllah. I feel as though I'm ready for it in terms of maturity and mindset, so for anyone who reads this, kindly keep me in your duas :)

May Allah bless the single muslims and muslimahs of our Ummah with spouses that will be the coolness of our eyes, our source of good, and make our spouse people who will bring us closer to Allah and to Jannah.

And may Allah bless those of us who are married with contentment and happiness in their marriage, and make their spouses and children the coolness of their eyes, their source of good, and make their spouses people who will bring them closer to Allah and Jannah.

Ameen.

To everyone hoping to get married this year, congrats!, and may you have a truly blessed marriage :)
    Ameen

Leave a comment:

• GuardedTablet
    replied

I don't have anyone in mind, but I would absolutely love to get married this year inshaAllah. I feel as though I'm ready for it in terms of maturity and mindset, so for anyone who reads this, kindly keep me in your duas :)

May Allah bless the single muslims and muslimahs of our Ummah with spouses that will be the coolness of our eyes, our source of good, and make our spouse people who will bring us closer to Allah and to Jannah.

And may Allah bless those of us who are married with contentment and happiness in their marriage, and make their spouses and children the coolness of their eyes, their source of good, and make their spouses people who will bring them closer to Allah and Jannah.

Ameen.

To everyone hoping to get married this year, congrats!, and may you have a truly blessed marriage :)

Leave a comment:

• ~Ukhti~
    replied

hmm

Leave a comment:

• Cptn._.Mario
    replied

Originally posted by itsgiise View Post
    As long as you don't mind if he hold interviews and assessment centre lol

fair enough
    I wanna do it competition audition style with me and my 'judges' sitting in the middle with a big red button :rotfl:

Just kidding, calm down

Leave a comment:

• itsgiise
    replied

Originally posted by Rumaysah~ View Post
    are you sure about that...
    As long as you don't mind if he hold interviews and assessment centre lol

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
    The maybe's aren't serious lol.. I mean some people might genuinely be midway considering someone and doing istikhaarah, in which case 'maybe' is appropriate, but its mainly people who either haven't found someone yet, but are searching, and saying maybe because we don't know what tomorrow will bring.. or they are getting married this year, but some people don't wish to declare it due to fear of evil eye and so forth.
    fair enough

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied

What is it with all these 'maybe's. How many proposals have you thrown out there ?
    You know proposals aren't like job applications right ?
    The maybe's aren't serious lol.. I mean some people might genuinely be midway considering someone and doing istikhaarah, in which case 'maybe' is appropriate, but its mainly people who either haven't found someone yet, but are searching, and saying maybe because we don't know what tomorrow will bring.. or they are getting married this year, but some people don't wish to declare it due to fear of evil eye and so forth.

Leave a comment:

• Rumaysah~
    replied

What is it with all these 'maybe's. How many proposals have you thrown out there ?
    You know proposals aren't like job applications right ?
    are you sure about that...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X