Anyone getting married this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone getting married this year?

Talking to a potential, but kind of scared to get married..

Comment

May Allah make everyone on this forum marry soon Aameen

so they can leave hehe :D
      إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Plus I wanna make an uf marriage party again for a legit marriage so contact me k.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinobot View Post
          I will believe it when I see it. so who is the ninka
          what are you trying to say lol
          ninku waa nin aduunyada meel ka jooga...
          شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
          فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
          وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
          ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
            [MENTION=119636]patient believer[/MENTION]
            Ireppppp lol am not getting married lol. Few good years till ill be interested in that..
            Originally posted by aynina View Post
            [MENTION=119636]patient believer[/MENTION]

Whatchu gettin tagged for huuuuhhhh u keepin secrets from me or whaa
            Sister i can say with a firm heart that you would be one of the first sisters to know...ill even be honoured if you planned my wedding (if i ever have a wedding cuz i dont like weddings) lol

But am waiting to hear good news from your side.
            [MENTION=127438]SpreadTheHaqq[/MENTION]
            sis am not getting married lol
            Ya Allah,
            Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
            "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Anyone getting married this year?

Looool.

Comment

;)
                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

What is it with all these 'maybe's. How many proposals have you thrown out there ?
                  You know proposals aren't like job applications right ?

Comment

Originally posted by itsgiise View Post
                    What is it with all these 'maybe's. How many proposals have you thrown out there ?
                    are you sure about that...
                    شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
                    فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
                    وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
                    ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

The maybe's aren't serious lol.. I mean some people might genuinely be midway considering someone and doing istikhaarah, in which case 'maybe' is appropriate, but its mainly people who either haven't found someone yet, but are searching, and saying maybe because we don't know what tomorrow will bring.. or they are getting married this year, but some people don't wish to declare it due to fear of evil eye and so forth.
                      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                      [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Rumaysah~ View Post
                        are you sure about that...
                        As long as you don't mind if he hold interviews and assessment centre lol

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                        The maybe's aren't serious lol.. I mean some people might genuinely be midway considering someone and doing istikhaarah, in which case 'maybe' is appropriate, but its mainly people who either haven't found someone yet, but are searching, and saying maybe because we don't know what tomorrow will bring.. or they are getting married this year, but some people don't wish to declare it due to fear of evil eye and so forth.
                        fair enough

Comment

As long as you don't mind if he hold interviews and assessment centre lol

fair enough
                          I wanna do it competition audition style with me and my 'judges' sitting in the middle with a big red button :rotfl:

Just kidding, calm down

Comment

hmm
                            "O you who are patient! Bear a little, just a little more remains

Enter your emotion and it gives you a dua!

Comment

I don't have anyone in mind, but I would absolutely love to get married this year inshaAllah. I feel as though I'm ready for it in terms of maturity and mindset, so for anyone who reads this, kindly keep me in your duas :)

May Allah bless the single muslims and muslimahs of our Ummah with spouses that will be the coolness of our eyes, our source of good, and make our spouse people who will bring us closer to Allah and to Jannah.

And may Allah bless those of us who are married with contentment and happiness in their marriage, and make their spouses and children the coolness of their eyes, their source of good, and make their spouses people who will bring them closer to Allah and Jannah.

Ameen.

To everyone hoping to get married this year, congrats!, and may you have a truly blessed marriage :)
                              Brothers and sisters, i started a blog! (First try)
                              Give it a read, inshaAllah, if you're just twiddling your thumbs and have nothing better to do :D
                              http://ahmedmahfuztablet.wordpress.com/
                              Assalamu Alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakat

Comment

Originally posted by GuardedTablet View Post
                                I don't have anyone in mind, but I would absolutely love to get married this year inshaAllah. I feel as though I'm ready for it in terms of maturity and mindset, so for anyone who reads this, kindly keep me in your duas :)

May Allah bless the single muslims and muslimahs of our Ummah with spouses that will be the coolness of our eyes, our source of good, and make our spouse people who will bring us closer to Allah and to Jannah.

And may Allah bless those of us who are married with contentment and happiness in their marriage, and make their spouses and children the coolness of their eyes, their source of good, and make their spouses people who will bring them closer to Allah and Jannah.

Ameen.

To everyone hoping to get married this year, congrats!, and may you have a truly blessed marriage :)
                                Ameen
                                Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Ahzab:21 There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

Comment

Working...
                                X