Anyone getting married this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone getting married this year?

What do non-Asian people wear to an Asian wedding? Is it allowed to be a nice dress (as long as it covers what it needs to)?

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
      Doesn't saree reveal part of the woman's backside?
      One can wear it without revealing the backside.

Comment

Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Dont they like wear a shirt under it or something
          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Yep
            Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
              Dont they like wear a shirt under it or something
              Idk

Comment

Originally posted by -qed- View Post
                Yep
                Mabrook

Comment

Mabrook
                  Not me I'm too young
                  Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

Originally posted by jasmin333 View Post
                    yes inshallah
                    Mabrook sis :)

Comment

:insha:
                      ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                      U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Doubt it.. need to study islam more, as well as develop (for myself, not a spouse ofc)
                        Insha Allah though.. who knows when someone might appear irl, could be in a week.. or 10 years.
                        if I did get married, i'd invite the sisters i'm close to on here, insha ' allah. special UF reserved table ;)
                        Sajid.. Congrats, brother.
                        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                        [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by -qed- View Post
                          Yep
                          sis you get me excited, lol. till I saw your other reply
                          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                          [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                            sis you get me excited, lol. till I saw your other reply
                            [MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION] lol the question was whether anyone on the forum was getting married and they are lol. I am not however :up:

I think [MENTION=3]sajid[/MENTION] might be getting married too. Is this his news lol?

And sis you're way more ready for marriage mashallah :love:

I do think I'm too young but I wouldn't be opposed to it rn.
                            Just haven't met anyone around my age worthy of being married to :distant:

Comment

Sajd already married for 10 years or something lol.
                              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

...unless...;)

Comment

Working...
                                X