Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unsure about a potential, first one that seems interested in me in a while...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unsure about a potential, first one that seems interested in me in a while...

(1) any girl would be apprehensive about online marriages, the amount of dodgy ppl online is ridiculous... to expect the lady to lecture in her answers when you've only been talking for 24hours is a bit strange? You've not given her anytime to build an impression!
    Maybe she's looking online cuz she cant start or hold conversations for long! We can only do the guess work! Ask her "what do you want to know about me?" If she says nothing, or i dont know... say "ok when you do, let me know, i'll leave it to that"... maybe she feels you are interrogating her! Who knows! Give her a space and see. <<< again guess work!

(2) your family seems like strong minded ppl, you've described them several time previously, you've described how they treated you... if you feel a lady without a degree will struggle to please them, then go for someone your family are happy to accept. Marriage isnt about two ppl getting together, but a new member joining the family... are your family happy to have that new member or will make ur life and hers difficult? From what you said in this thread and previous ones... you need to tell them "i am considering a lady without a degree, how do you feel about this"... if they oppose, dont waste your time and hers...
    Last edited by malleat1; 09-04-17, 08:18 AM.
    * typing from my phone, excuse the mess

Comment

Re: Unsure about a potential, first one that seems interested in me in a while...

Brother... you've only talked to her for a day.. how can u make assumptions so quickly..... girls are shy at first and takes them time to feel comfortable enough to open up...

I say give it some time before you break it up.... and the best way to speed the process is to be 100% honest .... whatever u feel right now you should say it to her... swe if she admits that she's just shy or maybe she gets other situat ions going on..

Good Luck akhi
      :love::love:"Silence ":love::love:

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
        ...I don't know your circumstances and the girl's fully so I can't really give any further advice.
        /thread

Comment

Working...
        X