Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For unmarried brothers and sisters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • For unmarried brothers and sisters

    As salam o Alaykum warehmatullahi wabarakatuhu
    I thought to write a post about this topic.
    For unmarried girl wishing to get out of North America/EUROPE to move to Muslim country is like dreams. Lol. I used to dream to get married someone back from.my country and stay over there but it was just a big dream. Then I started looking for religious person here and also a big test as niqab is big NO for them.
    Alhamdulilah now I am glad that in this state I am.planning for Hajj. So brothers n sisters who are still unmarried, think for something good instead of going on vocations to other places GO FOR HAJJ.
    This is best time of life to go for Hajj and ask from Allah swt to give us best.
    Alhamdolilah that Allah swt saved us from worldly lover person so let us all go on hajj at this healthy time of our life :)

  • #2
    Re: For unmarried brothers and sisters

    Sounds nice sis but i think id be too scared to do that alone loll i havent ever even left europe
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

    O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

    Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: For unmarried brothers and sisters

      Originally posted by aynina View Post
      Sounds nice sis but i think id be too scared to do that alone loll i havent ever even left europe
      You can't go for hajj alone.
      لا يؤخر الله أمراً إلا لخير
      ولا يحرمك أمراً إلا لخير
      ولا ينزل عليك بلاءً إلا لخير
      فلا تحزن
      فـرب الخير لا يأتي إلا بخير

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: For unmarried brothers and sisters

        Seriously you should.
        I am planning to go from Pakistan with my mother in a group. My brother will be joining us in ksa(from usa) in sha Allah.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: For unmarried brothers and sisters

          Originally posted by aidaalej View Post
          You can't go for hajj alone.
          Iolll ur totally right i didnt even think so far
          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

          O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

          Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: For unmarried brothers and sisters

            Originally posted by Losttraveler View Post
            Seriously you should.
            I am planning to go from Pakistan with my mother in a group. My brother will be joining us in ksa(from usa) in sha Allah.
            Not sure if I misunderstood, but you can't travel without a mahram.
            لا يؤخر الله أمراً إلا لخير
            ولا يحرمك أمراً إلا لخير
            ولا ينزل عليك بلاءً إلا لخير
            فلا تحزن
            فـرب الخير لا يأتي إلا بخير

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: For unmarried brothers and sisters

              Originally posted by aynina View Post
              Iolll ur totally right i didnt even think so far
              Me too sis, I didn't know either. I asked Abu Mus'ab recently and he told me this. Makes sense really but I hadn't thought of it.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: For unmarried brothers and sisters

                Originally posted by aidaalej View Post
                Not sure if I misunderstood, but you can't travel without a mahram.
                In a group you can.. plus my Brother will be joining us in saudia. IA

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: For unmarried brothers and sisters

                  Originally posted by Rifqah View Post
                  Me too sis, I didn't know either. I asked Abu Mus'ab recently and he told me this. Makes sense really but I hadn't thought of it.
                  Yea we need a wali for long distances even though the shaikh in the central mosque of brussels said that was old fashion and we live in 2017 now... I'd rather follow the things that were reveiled to the prophet saws then the things some shuyookh assume is better for our times, were not katholics making new rules...
                  يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

                  O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

                  Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: For unmarried brothers and sisters

                    Originally posted by Losttraveler View Post
                    In a group you can.. plus my Brother will be joining us in saudia. IA
                    It makes no difference whether you're in a group of women or not.

                    The Prophet :saw: said, “A woman should not travel except with a mahram, and no man should visit her except in the presence of a mahram.”

                    https://islamqa.info/en/34380

                    Please read all of it - http://muslimconverts.com/hajj/women...out-mahrem.htm
                    Last edited by .khayriyyah.; 02-04-17, 07:31 PM.
                    لا يؤخر الله أمراً إلا لخير
                    ولا يحرمك أمراً إلا لخير
                    ولا ينزل عليك بلاءً إلا لخير
                    فلا تحزن
                    فـرب الخير لا يأتي إلا بخير

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: For unmarried brothers and sisters

                      Originally posted by aynina View Post
                      Yea we need a wali for long distances even though the shaikh in the central mosque of brussels said that was old fashion and we live in 2017 now... I'd rather follow the things that were reveiled to the prophet saws then the things some shuyookh assume is better for our times, were not katholics making new rules...
                      That's true n something important!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: For unmarried brothers and sisters

                        Sister once again I am writing.
                        Females are being advised to not even go out alone in markets without mahram. What if you don't have? Islam has given us lil ease that if you dnt have any other option than it is kind of ok.
                        Same is the case while traveling to other countries. While going back to pk I never had option of mahram so I go there alone.
                        But for Hajj once again I am mentioning that my brother will join me in saudia iA.
                        Last edited by Losttraveler; 02-04-17, 07:50 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: For unmarried brothers and sisters

                          Walaykum asalam

                          Good advice

                          I was holding back going for hajj and umrah because I wanted to save for marriage and also become a better muslim but alhamdulilah now Im going . Anyone thinking the same, just do it, inshaAllah Allah will give you more barakah and it will unlock more doors

                          Side story, I have an uncle who goes for umrah quite often even just for weekends, he goes everytime he needs something and he usually gets what he wants! : D

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: For unmarried brothers and sisters

                            Originally posted by Strivingbro View Post
                            Walaykum asalam

                            Good advice

                            I was holding back going for hajj and umrah because I wanted to save for marriage and also become a better muslim but alhamdulilah now Im going . Anyone thinking the same, just do it, inshaAllah Allah will give you more barakah and it will unlock more doors

                            Side story, I have an uncle who goes for umrah quite often even just for weekends, he goes everytime he needs something and he usually gets what he wants! : D
                            Yes that's the main reason for me too, I am also planning for Hajj so may be due to this Allah swt unlock doors of my life. Allah swt's house has so many blessings. Few days back I was reading about a cancer patient being cured by just visit to Allah's house. Even top doctors very completely hopeless and told about last few days of that cancer patient.
                            Lol being a female I also was saving money for marriage but I am totally relying on Allah swt n into spending all money for Hajj. In sha Allah.
                            Last edited by Losttraveler; 02-04-17, 07:58 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: For unmarried brothers and sisters

                              Originally posted by aidaalej View Post
                              It makes no difference whether you're in a group of women or not.

                              The Prophet :saw: said, “A woman should not travel except with a mahram, and no man should visit her except in the presence of a mahram.”

                              https://islamqa.info/en/34380

                              Please read all of it - http://muslimconverts.com/hajj/women...out-mahrem.htm
                              Sister there is a differences of opinion.For obligatory acts of worship (hajj) women can travel in a group.

                              Op , i wish i could go but not everyone can afford hajj.
                              Ya Allah,
                              Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                              "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X