Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

istikhara?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    istikhara?

    Assalam Walaykum,
    Anyone here do a istikhara regarding proposals, or your marriage? If you did how did you know what the answer was to it? Did you have a dream, something come in the way, a feeling? I'd like to hear personal experiences, if anyone would like to share.
    Jazak Allah Khayran
    Last edited by chai; 20-03-17, 10:42 PM.

    #2
    Re: istikhara?

    Originally posted by chai View Post
    Assalam Walaykum,
    Anyone here do a istikhara regarding proposals, or your marriage? If you did how did you know what the answer was to it? Did you have a dream, something come in the way, a feeling? I'd like to hear personal experiences, if anyone would like to share.
    Jazak Allah Khayran
    :wswrwb:

    no dreams

    pray 2 rakah

    dua of istikhaara with aforementioned need

    proceed

    if outcome is blocked - answer to your istikhaara

    if outcome proceeds - answer to your istikhaara

    personal experience:
    Need: accommodation
    signed contracts, prayed istikhaara, moved in, 2 days later landlords wife rings and says her husband is not a good man and please leave asap, severely freaked but eternally grateful to the One :love: :inlove:
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

    Comment


      #3
      Re: istikhara?

      Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
      :wswrwb:

      no dreams

      pray 2 rakah

      dua of istikhaara with aforementioned need

      proceed

      if outcome is blocked - answer to your istikhaara

      if outcome proceeds - answer to your istikhaara

      personal experience:
      Need: accommodation
      signed contracts, prayed istikhaara, moved in, 2 days later landlords wife rings and says her husband is not a good man and please leave asap, severely freaked but eternally grateful to the One :love: :inlove:
      Subhan Allah
      Jazak Allah Khayran for the response I love how clear you were ma sha Allah

      Comment


        #4
        Re: istikhara?

        Originally posted by chai View Post
        Subhan Allah
        Jazak Allah Khayran for the response I love how clear you were ma sha Allah
        Lol it's ok :):) most people would find that rude lol so you must have a kind heart
        ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
        :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

        Comment


          #5
          Re: istikhara?

          Originally posted by chai View Post
          Assalam Walaykum,
          Anyone here do a istikhara regarding proposals, or your marriage? If you did how did you know what the answer was to it? Did you have a dream, something come in the way, a feeling? I'd like to hear personal experiences, if anyone would like to share.
          Jazak Allah Khayran
          Istekhara is done where there r 2 options,
          If u r fine with the man, and ur dad approves him there is no such need,,
          And istekhara is only don't by oneself,, anyone else doing it for u is all fake,
          It's simple and u can easily find online,

          There is no feeing or any dream, istekahra is just a dua to Allah to help u make the best decision,,
          But it's not required when u have very clear liking and understanding

          Comment


            #6
            Re: istikhara?

            Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
            Lol it's ok :):) most people would find that rude lol so you must have a kind heart
            Aw not even, but you're response wasn't rude at all.Thank you <3

            Comment


              #7
              Re: istikhara?

              Originally posted by m7md View Post
              Istekhara is done where there r 2 options,
              If u r fine with the man, and ur dad approves him there is no such need,,
              And istekhara is only don't by oneself,, anyone else doing it for u is all fake,
              It's simple and u can easily find online,

              There is no feeing or any dream, istekahra is just a dua to Allah to help u make the best decision,,
              But it's not required when u have very clear liking and understanding
              Jazak Allah Khayran

              Comment


                #8
                Re: istikhara?

                Originally posted by chai View Post
                Jazak Allah Khayran
                Good luck
                Now where is the chai :) haha
                U think advice here for free

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: istikhara?

                  Originally posted by m7md View Post
                  Good luck
                  Now where is the chai :) haha
                  U think advice here for free
                  LOL! True
                  The biscuit cookie is on the house

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: istikhara?

                    Yeah if ur uncertain do istikhaarah.. as well as your own feelings. Remembr.. background search/refrences, du'aa, asking relevant qs etc
                    And see how you feel after that and how hard/easy etc the route becomes
                    Can I get some chai and rusks please :) lol
                    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                    [al-An’aam 6:59]

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: istikhara?

                      Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                      Yeah if ur uncertain do istikhaarah.. as well as your own feelings. Remembr.. background search/refrences, du'aa, asking relevant qs etc
                      And see how you feel after that and how hard/easy etc the route becomes
                      Can I get some chai and rusks please :) lol

                      Jazak Allah Khayr and of course! The more the merrier :)

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: istikhara?

                        Originally posted by chai View Post
                        Assalam Walaykum,
                        Anyone here do a istikhara regarding proposals, or your marriage? If you did how did you know what the answer was to it? Did you have a dream, something come in the way, a feeling? I'd like to hear personal experiences, if anyone would like to share.
                        Jazak Allah Khayran
                        If you follow Sh albani then abstain from istikhara.
                        Hadith of istikhara is fabricated one..
                        Plz see silsila dhaeefa # 611
                        Last edited by arfatzafar; 22-03-17, 02:37 AM.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: istikhara?

                          Originally posted by arfatzafar View Post
                          If you follow Sh albani then abstain from istikhara.
                          Hadith of istikhara is fabricated one..
                          Plz see silsila dhaeefa # 611
                          Thats not true, its clear sahabas use to do istekhara coz they were told by the prophet saw,
                          no one follows sh albani, u dont have his fiqh,
                          there r only 4 imams who have fiqhs which is followed.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: istikhara?

                            Originally posted by chai View Post
                            Jazak Allah Khayr and of course! The more the merrier :)
                            Waiyyakum :) fab :)
                            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                            [al-An’aam 6:59]

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: istikhara?

                              Originally posted by m7md View Post
                              Thats not true, its clear sahabas use to do istekhara coz they were told by the prophet saw,
                              no one follows sh albani, u dont have his fiqh,
                              there r only 4 imams who have fiqhs which is followed.
                              Sorry bro. I thought you're salafi

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X