Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it unreasonable to ask for a horse?

:salams
    So i think every sister should be treated like a princess her husband .And what better way to show your appreciation and gratitude than buying her a pony or a horse.
    Every men that wants to marry a sister must give her whatever she wants.And if she wants a horse then she should get it.
    I think every sister deserves a horse because you are worth it.
    Ya Allah,
    Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
    "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Re: Is it unreasonable to ask for a horse?

:wswrwb:

He isn't your husband yet at that point. He doesn't have to treat you any different to other women.

Comment

I want to be treated like a queen because I am one duh

yeh, she should get what she wants, who cares if the horse needs more than a million saddles, I mean the one won't even fit the horse properly

I want a mansion, and some cars, pretty much HIS WHOLE INCOME

there's more but i'm gonna keep it on the low in case girls steal my ideas, I don't anyone to copy me

at least I'm not asking for his blood, am I? NO.

thanks
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

asking for a horse is reasonable if he can afford it

having horses is rewarding, there are hadiths about it
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

No, but it will come in the form of a hamburger.

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
            So i think every sister should be treated like a princess her husband .And what better way to show your appreciation and gratitude than buying her a pony or a horse.
            Every men that wants to marry a sister must give her whatever she wants.And if she wants a horse then she should get it.
            Haha, I though u were talking of a house ,,
            Hmm sure if she's a cowgirl lol
            But do u even know how to ride one or u also want him holding the leash and caring u around,,
            U can perhaps ask that for mahr

And a woman will be treated like a princess if she finds a prince :)
            Last edited by m7md; 19-03-17, 11:35 PM.

Comment

I see it has started.

Comment

Originally posted by quark View Post
                No, but it will come in the form of a hamburger.
                You eat horses?
                Ya Allah,
                Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

He isn't your husband yet at that point. He doesn't have to treat you any different to other women.
                  Yes has every right.After all his money is mine money.Every muslim woman must be treated like the princess she is.
                  Ya Allah,

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

I want to be treated like a queen because I am one duh

yeh, she should get what she wants, who cares if the horse needs more than a million saddles, I mean the one won't even fit the horse properly

I want a mansion, and some cars, pretty much HIS WHOLE INCOME

there's more but i'm gonna keep it on the low in case girls steal my ideas, I don't anyone to copy me

at least I'm not asking for his blood, am I? NO.

thanks
                    exactly sis...they ask for everything else bt all.we want is their money.
                    Ya Allah,

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
                      I see it has started.
                      yeah have you?
                      Ya Allah,

Comment

exactly sis...they ask for everything else bt all.we want is their money.
                        yesh yesh :1popcorn: ditto

it's a simple concept

I give you my whole life and sacrifice everything so at least give me the pin for you bank accountS

Comment

yeah have you?

(Too much of a weakling).

Comment

Yes has every right.After all his money is mine money.Every muslim woman must be treated like the princess she is.
                            Interesting.

Comment

Asking for a horse is basically asking for an acre of land without asking for an acre of land.

Now is asking for an acre of land reasonable?
                              Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

Working...
                              X