• Show
Clear All

• Abu 'Abdullaah
    replied
    Re: Turkish TV correspondent proposes his future wife in Grand Mosque

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
    and gossip

remember patient believer's thread which didn't even have a link

you mods are gonna hate me and ban me but this is the purest of the purest gossips

the poor man in the story said he didn't know that it was wrong so why are we further defaming him?

please lock this thread or merge it with something insignificant

thank you
    Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
    possibly backbiting too from the opinions i've seen on here which differ whether it matters when you speak of people that are nameless

no one is an angel

:jkk:
    Good points.

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied

possibly backbiting too from the opinions i've seen on here which differ whether it matters when you speak of people that are nameless

no one is an angel

:jkk:

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
    Wrong section.

-_-
    and gossip

remember patient believer's thread which didn't even have a link

you mods are gonna hate me and ban me but this is the purest of the purest gossips

the poor man in the story said he didn't know that it was wrong so why are we further defaming him?

please lock this thread or merge it with something insignificant

thank you

Leave a comment:

• m7md
    replied

Originally posted by sajid View Post
    http://saudigazette.com.sa/saudi-ara...-grand-mosque/

JEDDAH – A correspondent and an announcer at the Turkish government TRT space channel has fulfilled the wish of his would be wife who asked him to present to her the wedding ring while kneeling in front of the Holy Kaaba inside the Grand Mosque in Makkah. She also asked him to film the event.
    The correspondent, Yusuf Akion, the son of the former Turkish media attache to the Kingdom, had presented the wedding ring to his finance in front of the Holy Kaaba in 2012 but she asked him to do that while kneeling down otherwise she would not marry him.
    It took Akion five years to do this.
    In 2017 he presented the wedding ring to his finance right in front of the Holy Kaaba and caught the moment live on the social media.
    “Here I am in front of the Holy Kaaba. Here are also our blessed mothers. I am a little bit ashamed of them but I thought I was doing something good,” he said.
    The video went viral on the Internet but he had to delete it after he was strongly criticized on his action.

Only if u know what's happening in saudi these days this will be quiet normal for u lol
    I guess they r already married and the media report is wrong, as I know for a fact u cannot get Saudi visa without a mahram, she must be his wife to get the visa.. so most likely they were married from before

Leave a comment:

• Pippin1376
    replied

Hmmm, is this really as deplorable as you guys think? He wanted to marry a sister, but she told him of her condition for it. He obliged, worked hard for five years and then completed his first mission.

Is this any different from the Sahabiyaat who told a Sahabi (who wasn't a Sahabi at the time) that she'll only marry him if he makes hijrah and becomes Muslim? Or when the old man told Nabi Musa (as) that he'll let Nabi Musa (as) marry one of his daughters after hard labour for a few years?

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied

This is odd :/

Leave a comment:

• Abu 'Abdullaah
    replied

Wrong section.

-_-

Leave a comment:

• abdulsidd
    replied

Originally posted by Morose View Post
    This is deplorable.

Why in the world did she want it presented before the ka'aba? Is she a religious woman?
    Imagine Erdogan imposing Shariah on people like that. Turkey would be back under Kemalist control within a week.

Leave a comment:

• Morose
    replied

This is deplorable.

Why in the world did she want it presented before the ka'aba? Is she a religious woman?

Leave a comment:

• Indefinable
    replied

Originally posted by sajid View Post

[COLOR=#444444][FONT=Verdana]JEDDAH – A correspondent and an announcer at the Turkish government TRT space channel has fulfilled the wish of his would be wife who asked him to present to her the wedding ring while kneeling in front of the Holy Kaaba inside the Grand Mosque in Makkah. She also asked him to film the event.
    The correspondent, Yusuf Akion, the son of the former Turkish media attache to the Kingdom, had presented the wedding ring to his finance in front of the Holy Kaaba in 2012 but she asked him to do that while kneeling down otherwise she would not marry him.
    In 2017 he presented the wedding ring to his finance right in front of the Holy Kaaba and caught the moment live on the social media.
    “Here I am in front of the Holy Kaaba. Here are also our blessed mothers. I am a little bit ashamed of them but I thought I was doing something good,” he said.
    The video went viral on the Internet but he had to delete it after he was strongly criticized on his action.

Senseless woman, and weak-willed man for giving into her demands.

Leave a comment:

• sajid
    replied

Video:

https://twitter.com/ajplusarabi/stat...481068545?s=08

Leave a comment:

• Abu Abdur_Rahman
    replied

SubhanAllah. Imitating the kuffar right in front of the Ka'bah.

Leave a comment:

• Turkish TV correspondent proposes his future wife in Grand Mosque

JEDDAH – A correspondent and an announcer at the Turkish government TRT space channel has fulfilled the wish of his would be wife who asked him to present to her the wedding ring while kneeling in front of the Holy Kaaba inside the Grand Mosque in Makkah. She also asked him to film the event.

Working...
X