X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkish TV correspondent proposes his future wife in Grand Mosque

http://saudigazette.com.sa/saudi-ara...-grand-mosque/

JEDDAH – A correspondent and an announcer at the Turkish government TRT space channel has fulfilled the wish of his would be wife who asked him to present to her the wedding ring while kneeling in front of the Holy Kaaba inside the Grand Mosque in Makkah. She also asked him to film the event.
    The correspondent, Yusuf Akion, the son of the former Turkish media attache to the Kingdom, had presented the wedding ring to his finance in front of the Holy Kaaba in 2012 but she asked him to do that while kneeling down otherwise she would not marry him.
    It took Akion five years to do this.
    In 2017 he presented the wedding ring to his finance right in front of the Holy Kaaba and caught the moment live on the social media.
    “Here I am in front of the Holy Kaaba. Here are also our blessed mothers. I am a little bit ashamed of them but I thought I was doing something good,” he said.
    The video went viral on the Internet but he had to delete it after he was strongly criticized on his action.

Re: Turkish TV correspondent proposes his future wife in Grand Mosque

SubhanAllah. Imitating the kuffar right in front of the Ka'bah.

Comment

Video:

https://twitter.com/ajplusarabi/stat...481068545?s=08

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post

[COLOR=#444444][FONT=Verdana]JEDDAH – A correspondent and an announcer at the Turkish government TRT space channel has fulfilled the wish of his would be wife who asked him to present to her the wedding ring while kneeling in front of the Holy Kaaba inside the Grand Mosque in Makkah. She also asked him to film the event.
        The correspondent, Yusuf Akion, the son of the former Turkish media attache to the Kingdom, had presented the wedding ring to his finance in front of the Holy Kaaba in 2012 but she asked him to do that while kneeling down otherwise she would not marry him.
        In 2017 he presented the wedding ring to his finance right in front of the Holy Kaaba and caught the moment live on the social media.
        “Here I am in front of the Holy Kaaba. Here are also our blessed mothers. I am a little bit ashamed of them but I thought I was doing something good,” he said.
        The video went viral on the Internet but he had to delete it after he was strongly criticized on his action.

Senseless woman, and weak-willed man for giving into her demands.

Comment

This is deplorable.

Why in the world did she want it presented before the ka'aba? Is she a religious woman?

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
            This is deplorable.

Why in the world did she want it presented before the ka'aba? Is she a religious woman?
            Imagine Erdogan imposing Shariah on people like that. Turkey would be back under Kemalist control within a week.

Comment

Wrong section.

-_-

Comment

This is odd :/
                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Hmmm, is this really as deplorable as you guys think? He wanted to marry a sister, but she told him of her condition for it. He obliged, worked hard for five years and then completed his first mission.

Is this any different from the Sahabiyaat who told a Sahabi (who wasn't a Sahabi at the time) that she'll only marry him if he makes hijrah and becomes Muslim? Or when the old man told Nabi Musa (as) that he'll let Nabi Musa (as) marry one of his daughters after hard labour for a few years?
                  مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                  It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
                  Surah al-Baqarah
                  [2:245]

.:.
                  .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                  Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

.:.
                  ...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post

JEDDAH – A correspondent and an announcer at the Turkish government TRT space channel has fulfilled the wish of his would be wife who asked him to present to her the wedding ring while kneeling in front of the Holy Kaaba inside the Grand Mosque in Makkah. She also asked him to film the event.

Only if u know what's happening in saudi these days this will be quiet normal for u lol
                    I guess they r already married and the media report is wrong, as I know for a fact u cannot get Saudi visa without a mahram, she must be his wife to get the visa.. so most likely they were married from before

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                      Wrong section.

-_-
                      and gossip

remember patient believer's thread which didn't even have a link

you mods are gonna hate me and ban me but this is the purest of the purest gossips

the poor man in the story said he didn't know that it was wrong so why are we further defaming him?

please lock this thread or merge it with something insignificant

thank you
                      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

possibly backbiting too from the opinions i've seen on here which differ whether it matters when you speak of people that are nameless

no one is an angel

:jkk:
                        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                          and gossip

remember patient believer's thread which didn't even have a link

you mods are gonna hate me and ban me but this is the purest of the purest gossips

the poor man in the story said he didn't know that it was wrong so why are we further defaming him?

please lock this thread or merge it with something insignificant

thank you
                          Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                          possibly backbiting too from the opinions i've seen on here which differ whether it matters when you speak of people that are nameless

no one is an angel

:jkk:
                          Good points.

Comment

Working...
                          X