X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divorce over food

Recent story on Twitter
    I won't post the scteenshots because the girls information is apparent.

"So my cousin got married to an akh in Qatar and went over there...
    but the thing is ..."

"after she went over there...i found out she lied to the fam during the 'whole getting to know each other ' process and said she loves to cook ect..."
    yall know where am going with this���� and i love her to death but she cant even make shaah(tea)...forget cooking...

"but he didn't know that and he thought he was marrying Nigella lawson��.So a week into the marraige he called her when he was at work and..was like i am inviting my friends over dinner so just giving you head up.She panicked and called me in the uk.
    I did what i could but subhanAllah she can't take instructions .she ignored everything i said and said she would "freestyle" a dish.

"what did this girl do ?He husband xomes home with his friends.She has a bowl of wotsits,doritos and chili dip, with hummus and cucumber." "Long story short, i am picking her up from Heathrow in few hours inshaAllah"

����������
    The man is crazy foe divorcing her over cooking skills..however she did lie to him so idk where i stand.But this is ridiculous.
    Couldn't she just use YouTube the masterchef
    Ya Allah,
    Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
    "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Re: Divorce over food

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
    Recent story on Twitter
    I won't post the scteenshots because the girls information is apparent.

"So my cousin got married to an akh in Qatar and went over there...
    but the thing is ..."

"after she went over there...i found out she lied to the fam during the 'whole getting to know each other ' process and said she loves to cook ect..."
    yall know where am going with this���� and i love her to death but she cant even make shaah(tea)...forget cooking...

"but he didn't know that and he thought he was marrying Nigella lawson��.So a week into the marraige he called her when he was at work and..was like i am inviting my friends over dinner so just giving you head up.She panicked and called me in the uk.
    I did what i could but subhanAllah she can't take instructions .she ignored everything i said and said she would "freestyle" a dish.

"what did this girl do ?He husband xomes home with his friends.She has a bowl of wotsits,doritos and chili dip, with hummus and cucumber." "Long story short, i am picking her up from Heathrow in few hours inshaAllah"

����������
    The man is crazy foe divorcing her over cooking skills..however she did lie to him so idk where i stand.But this is ridiculous.
    Couldn't she just use YouTube the masterchef
    Lol. I forgot on this forum women are always victims.

She got divorced for lying. Maybe cooking is important to him, did you consider that? But she lied to him about that. She got what she deserved.

Comment

This woman really shouldn't post her cousin's private business on Twitter. Maybe she thought it was entertaining. It's not.

Comment

One reason the man probably married because of her cooking skills, but after marriage he saw that she had no cooking skills. So one reason for the marriage is now taken away and she lied; this also probably made man suspicious about other things she may have lied about her.

I would atleast get very mad, if I was promised things before marriage, but after marriage to realize I have lied at.

Comment

This isn't a gossip column.

-_-

Comment

Working...
          X