Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

24 yrs old boy - I want to get married without falling into fitnah?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 yrs old boy - I want to get married without falling into fitnah?

Es selam aleykum

I will get into topic directly. I tried some matrimony sites, asked many people around but couldn't find someone suitable that I could get married with yet. Either it didn't work out with people I found or I couldn't find someone that I want. I know this forum is not meant to be a matrimony page but I just do not know where else should I go to get married WITHOUT falling into haram. Sometimes I am thinking that probably I am too bad and that is why I couldn't get married so I should just leave looking/searching. Then a brother comes up and says ''so how is it going with marriage searching?'' I tell him ''I don't know, its Qadar'' then he says ''you also need to take some action'' but I just do not know what can I do in HALAL way If no one ever suggest me to someone? I do not wanna be flirty on internet or with any other girl I see somewhere. Those girls who have shyness and taqwa are hard to reach as well anyway which is a good thing actually.

So please tell me If there is anything I can do? Or should I just keep going on my own way and wait someone to show up from somewhere unexpected inshallah?

Just in case you wonder, I am 24-25 years old, uni student, working as well Alhamdolillah by help of Allah and I am from Ankara, Turkey. And in case you have a sister or know someone to suggest, physically I am just average I think, though I am kinda bald, so people would think I am older, you now. Religiously, I can not say that I am such a good Muslim etc. I know I have many short comings so do not have high expectations from me but I want to live a simple, decent and peaceful life inshaAllah.
    Last edited by Eren-min-turkiya; 11-03-17, 09:20 PM.

Re: 24 yrs old boy - I want to get married without falling into fitnah?

:wswrwb:

Alhamdulillah, you want to save yourself from fitna.

Don't you have family and friends which can help you? Uni which you attend don't they have some muslim association, maybe they know one who is looking for marriage.
    Ask brothers at your Masjid, maybe they know sister who is available.
    Make abundantly duas. Allah SWT is One who can change your situation.
    Do sunnah prayers.
    Improve your connection to Allah SWT.

Comment

sorry but,:1popcorn: that's not allowed here

your thread might get closed and if we encourage people to come on here for marriage, it won't be a forum anymore, just another ugly dodgy marriage site, they are so gross they've put me off marriage for life. *shivers

keep trying, i'm the shame age as your aunty and still single so keep going

also, try sakinah.co.uk (i think that's what it's called) made by someone from here I think

and yeh I get a lot of people ask me 'when, what, why' I just can't be bovvad :zzz: so I tell them meh, or I just hide, who's got time to explain why you're still single, as if.

but you can't get a girl with taqwa if you're a looney brother, that's not right, that's dodgy, proper

pray and LET EVERYONE YOU KNOW you are looking for marriage, it's not what you know but WHO you know, khalas. :zzz:

I hope this encouraged you

all the best
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

someone from here made a marriage site? i'll make sure to not try that one if I ever go on those.
        Indeed we belong to Allah,
        and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
          someone from here made a marriage site? i'll make sure to not try that one if I ever go on those.
          it's only the rich ones sis, so I think you should try it

most of them on here are still in school they can't afford sakina, they can't afford a flippin roof over their head, so who's got time for some online site?

lol
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Try Muzmatch lol.

Comment

Are you waking up at Tahajjud time and asking Allah for it?
              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
              - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

may Allah help you in your search inshaAllah but this isn't the right way to go about it

seek help from family, friends, the imam of your masjid or people you trust

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X