• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "she's like my brother"---So No and sorry. Discuss

It's like the friendzone.

Comment

• Re: "she's like my brother"---So No and sorry. Discuss

Originally posted by RedBirdie View Post
      Alhamdull'ILLAH, when I was a kid,this stupid Haram stuff was happening of taking money from bridegroom & everyone so mix .....Praise be to ALLAH, I felt uncomfortable, suffocated & ran to buy chips .....later people i visited in wedding were so interested in this stuff & I sat behind stage ...only two weddings mix because of my family rather brother wanting a good mix wedding but with decency ,Alhamdull'ILLAH

There are lounges made for niqabies & people don't come there.

Things are changing in my City of Pakistan!
      Alhamdull'ILLAH
      Decency?
      Mixed wedding + Alhamdull'ILLAH? :scratch: <<<< الله المستعان? لا حول ولا قوة الا بالله? استغفر الله?
      * typing from my phone, excuse the mess

Comment

• Re: &quot;she's like my brother&quot;---So No and sorry. Discuss

Originally posted by malleat1 View Post
        Decency?
        Mixed wedding + Alhamdull'ILLAH? :scratch: <<<< الله المستعان? لا حول ولا قوة الا بالله? استغفر الله?
        Sister my family is not practicing in real sense but not over vulgar .There was lounges made for niqabies & male& women weren't sitting together.

Acc to how wedding parties are thrown in our countries,it was decent.

Comment

• Re: &quot;she's like my brother&quot;---So No and sorry. Discuss

I personally don't believe there is anything wrong with that statement. Not everyone is necessarily going to find every man/woman as a potential spouse. If you see them "Like a sibling" it usually means there is no attraction, maybe they are used to treating them like a family member so being more than that, might be strange to them. For example, I have cousins and I grew up with them, but I would never imagine marrying one of them, because its just strange. Guess its personal preference.

Comment

Working...
          X