Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sisters: Does Marriage = End of Freedom to You?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sisters: Does Marriage = End of Freedom to You?

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
    Wa Alaykumussalam
    I don't think that marriage is limiting our freedoms, in a negative sense, at all.
    I don't see how marriage will restrict or oppress me lol, it will be freedom too.

Cool. Stay optimistic always. :)

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
      It may well be silly but I've heard it from sisters personally many times which leads me to believe it's a bit more widespread than we would care to mention.

I gave my reasons but the way it works here is that you'll be hard pushed to get many sisters to comment on stuff that makes them look bad. Everyone here is sweet and does very little wrong. The ones with problems are elsewhere as always.

It should also be remembered I was not that complimentary about the brothers either.

It's kinda sad that they are made to think that those two are their only options. Why does it have to be either uni or marriage? Sisters should be free to pursue their passions and ambitions as long as it's by halal means.

Comment

Originally posted by lonelyniqabi View Post
        It's kinda sad that they are made to think that those two are their only options. Why does it have to be either uni or marriage? Sisters should be free to pursue their passions and ambitions as long as it's by halal means.
        My ambition is to top up my vitamin D levels somewhere warm but sometimes you don't get what you want and it's probably for good reasons too.

Comment

Working...
        X