Clear All

Re: Easier to married divorced or widowed women

Originally posted by Vitriolic_Sage View Post
    You're a revert sister? As in white?
    *GROOAAAAAANSSSSS*

major eye rolling moment

maybe even taste some vomit
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by HelloEverybody View Post
      I sort of feel some sort of connection with another muslim brother on rare occasion. It is like "I have got your back, you have got mine".
      Exactly, you can feel the brotherhood Alhamdulillah.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayram View Post

I come from a short family, that equals short brothers too - and guess what? They have no issue attracting women Masha'Allah. My sisters' husband is about 170, and she likes him Masha'Allah. So height is most likely not the root cause of your problem.

To OP, don't aim too high, men tend to do that - and then end up crying when no one appears to want them. Plenty of woman out there that I'm sure would consider you if they saw you as a genuine respectable man, with solid character. But you also have to make a logical choice, if you look average - you should chose a girl that is similar to you. Also chances are, even if you get all that surgery those 'model' looking girls might still reject you - so not only did you waste money and time but you potentially did some haram too.
        Yeah, Im average...on a good day. I probably will have to marry an average looking girl. Which means Im in no rush. Once Im 50 i'll be so old I wont even care. Plus by that fear of dying alone will be so real, I'll marry anyone! Just 16 years to go now.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
          My advice: (If you really think looks is the main factor)

Let the beard grow, keep your hair long (pullback), workout, wear thawbs and put on some quality 'Oud. (You'll be the one rejecting potentials)
          I'd do that...if I had hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
            What do you mean, do you have hair loss?

Comment

Dw you will save on shampoo costs and be able to buy your wife more gifts
              ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
              "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
              :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Comment

What do you mean, do you have hair loss?
                  Yeah it's thinning at the front. I might be bald in a few years, Allahu alim.

For now though I just buzz everything down to a 1, and it looks pretty good.

Comment

Shoe polish?
                    Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Alhamdulillah. Do you put oil on it?

Have you checked wether the thinning has been caused by something else such lack of moisturisation or nutrients? It can also be caused by using too much shampoo.

Comment

Does anyone know if divorced or widowed women are less picky or ask for less mahr than young never married girls?
                        I think it really would depend on the individual ..doesn't mean if a woman is divorced or widowed she is willing to lower her standards..
                        Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Alhamdulillah. Do you put oil on it?

Have you checked wether the thinning has been caused by something else such lack of moisturisation or nutrients? It can also be caused by using too much shampoo.
                          No I only use shampoo every so often.

I think it's genetic. My father is bald, as is his brother.

Comment

Yeah, Im average...on a good day. I probably will have to marry an average looking girl. Which means Im in no rush. Once Im 50 i'll be so old I wont even care. Plus by that fear of dying alone will be so real, I'll marry anyone! Just 16 years to go now.
                            What's wrong with an average looking girl? Also what makes you think an average looking girl will go for a 50y'o grumpy guy ?

Maybe you should take a reality check oO.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayram View Post
                              What's wrong with an average looking girl? Also what makes you think an average looking girl will go for a 50y'o grumpy guy ?

Maybe you should take a reality check oO.
                              Well Id never be able to have kids with an average looking wife, if you know what I mean. Not that I want kids.

And I wouldnt marry an average looking 25 yo girl when Im old. Id marry someone my age who was widowed or divorced or even never married. When you're 50 they dont even have to be muslim since theres no risk of having kids. As long as she can drive and dial a phone thats all Id need.

Comment

Silly thread that doesn't have any redeeming features.

Comment

Working...
                                X