Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Divorced couples GENERALISED

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
    I think a separate thread would be needed to discuss how much you should share with your spouse, there's definitely a limit imo, it's better and healthier

Of course, it's nice to tell someone all your 'weaknesses', but it's a call for disaster. It doesn't mean you have to pretend your perfect because he'll learn about you while you get to know each other after marriage anyway, he'll pick up on the obvious things.
    I would think transparency and open communication from both sides is what keeps a marriage healthy.
    Indeed we belong to Allah,
    and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
      I would think transparency and open communication from both sides is what keeps a marriage healthy.
      yeh true, but surrendering yourself and falling into the arms of a man is not the answer, we're not giving our heart to a man, it has to be reserved for Allah who doesn't betray us and keeps his promises as long as we remember the almighty, but a husband is only a human being, he can only provide you with some emotional support because he will need some from you too
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

1. Getting in for the wrong reasons
        2. Lack of individual identity.
        3. Becoming lost in the roles.
        4. Not having a shared vision of success.
        5. The intimacy disappears.6. Unmet expectations.7. Finances.8. Being out of touch... literally.9. Different priorities and interests.10. Inability to resolve conflicts.
        Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
          thats not true...

reality hits home eh lol
          it did actually

*snorts

it was a huge shock to the system, still recovering
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

sorry

stupid double posts

Comment

yeh true, but surrendering yourself and falling into the arms of a man is not the answer, we're not giving our heart to a man, it has to be reserved for Allah who doesn't betray us and keeps his promises as long as we remember the almighty, but a husband is only a human being, he can only provide you with some emotional support because he will need some from you too
              Yeah :)
              Indeed we belong to Allah,
              and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

I don't get why the other thread was closed. If someone wants to talk about their divorce, let them?

Comment

it did actually

*snorts

it was a huge shock to the system, still recovering
                  yes i could imagine

Comment

not a 100% sure but are divorced women allowed to live on their own and be free from guardianship?

i'll read about it later but was just wondering, that's all

Comment

not a 100% sure but are divorced women allowed to live on their own and be free from guardianship?

i'll read about it later but was just wondering, that's all
                      Not entirely sure. But curious to know what the situation would be for a woman who is divorced/widowed/single - and doesn't want to marry? Do they really need a 'man' in their life, as you mentioned, a guardian?

Comment

If you want to know about divorce then turn on channel 4 in 5 mins...sharia court divorce in birmingham mosque.. [MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                          If you want to know about divorce then turn on channel 4 in 5 mins...sharia court divorce in birmingham mosque.. [MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION]
                          Can i watch it on iplayer or youtube?
                          Ya Allah,
                          Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                          "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
                            Can i watch it on iplayer or youtube?
                            This episode might be about marriage only. Think next week is divorce...http://www.watchallchannels.com/channel-4-html/ good car crash tv ...a girl is about to go to one of those speed dating muslim events ad break right now..

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                              Lol I miss the convos between u and serinity

is wadih sumt like frost
                              It is a phrase in Arabic

Wadih?
                              https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                                It is a phrase in Arabic

Wadih?
                                Boys name meaning alone?
                                ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                                "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                                :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Working...
                                X