X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Divorced couples GENERALISED

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
    Yeh. Basically this whole forum could fake being an intj
    fpnj is where it's at, everyone that's in the know knows this.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
      fpnj is where it's at, everyone that's in the know knows this.
      Yes this is true
      ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
      "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
      :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Really?

not for me cos I would hold that as a trust and honour it
        yea running and telling your weakness doesnt mean that you'll be safe from them ever arising

trust and honour is being yourself and taking every step at a time together and compromising over thing you like and dislike, ie overcoming the ego

Comment

:salam:

This forum sounds boring nowadays............. maybe I have become boring. O_O

I won't tolerate Adultery or cheating, so that is one. Basically what Brother [MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION] said.

Cheating, backbiting, blackmailing, backbiting, gossiping, dishonesty, stubborness, incompatibility..........................

Allahu alam.
          Last edited by Serinity; 02-03-17, 09:36 PM.
          La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
          (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
          Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Serinity View Post
            :salam:

This forum sounds boring nowadays............. maybe I have become boring. O_O

Allahu alam.
            lol really why?

did u message Tim humble?

also you are sounding even maturer these days allahumma baarik

:) [MENTION=120607]Kiro[/MENTION] give him some attention ur so isolating -_-
            "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

Really?

not for me cos I would hold that as a trust and honour it
              It's the belief that you would tell someone your weaknesses and they would accept them and therefore accept you with all your flaws. Which is reasonably I guess but does not mean he will accept those flaws further down the line. Just does not work that way I'm afraid.

Comment

lol really why?

did u message Tim humble?

also you are sounding even maturer these days allahumma baarik

:) @Kiro give him some attention ur so isolating -_-
                I totally forgot about Tim Humble :/.

Kiro is cool. :) he is busy tho. we all are.

Maturity is when your eyes are opened up to reality and you see beyond this fading illusion and shadow, crippling flower people call life. People only see this world while losing sight of the next. They only focus on trivial matters when losing sight of what is important. (Deen, Akhira, etc.)

Allahu alam. Went of a tangent, I love that.
                La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
                (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
                Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

I think a separate thread would be needed to discuss how much you should share with your spouse, there's definitely a limit imo, it's better and healthier

Of course, it's nice to tell someone all your 'weaknesses', but it's a call for disaster. It doesn't mean you have to pretend your perfect because he'll learn about you while you get to know each other after marriage anyway, he'll pick up on the obvious things.
                  'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                    so he can walk all over you? lol
                    yes, that is the risk
                    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

It's the belief that you would tell someone your weaknesses and they would accept them and therefore accept you with all your flaws. Which is reasonably I guess but does not mean he will accept those flaws further down the line. Just does not work that way I'm afraid.
                      But I would accept his....

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                        yes, that is the risk
                        exactly, hey at least you agree with me on this...

Comment

Yeah but you're "special".

Comment

Originally posted by Serinity View Post
                            I totally forgot about Tim Humble :/.

Kiro is cool. :) he is busy tho. we all are.

Maturity is when your eyes are opened up to reality and you see beyond this fading illusion and shadow, crippling flower people call life. People only see this world while losing sight of the next. They only focus on trivial matters when losing sight of what is important. (Deen, Akhira, etc.)

Allahu alam. Went of a tangent, I love that.
                            Lol how is ur waswas now? Email him tho I think u will find it really beneficial

u seem better allahumma baarik

yes so so busy nowadays

allahummma baarik amazing mind as usual :):):) but yes u do love goin off into space somewhere

Comment

Yeah but you're "special".
                              Sarcasm?

Comment

if that's the case then you don't even have to worry about divorce

every mistake he makes will be forgiven by you

but you're sensitive though, that's another problem in these situations :1popcorn: you'll be hurting yourself

Comment

Working...
                                X