X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divorced couples GENERALISED

:salams

@uf

what possible reasons do u think people get divorced for?

how can we avoid it?
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Re: Divorced couples GENERALISED

:wswrwb:

Reasons: Cheating, Abuse, In-laws, lack of trust, constant conflicts and disagreements, etc.

How to avoid it: Upkeep Deen, tolerance, mutual respect, trust, space, mercy, gentleness, wisdom, empathy, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
      :salams

@uf

what possible reasons do u think people get divorced for?

how can we avoid it?
      Hey, I tried to help you out with your research on the other thread. This topic appears to be threatening to some. Oh well, truth hurts. Reasons why? There are many, and that's why you're better off speaking to people about their actual situation. Do it in real life since it's not acceptable here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sister_2009 View Post
        Hey, I tried to help you out with your research on the other thread. This topic appears to be threatening to some. Oh well, truth hurts. Reasons why? There are many, and that's why you're better off speaking to people about their actual situation. Do it in real life since it's not acceptable here.
        Why is it not acceptable here?

:jkk: for sharing that

That was really interesting to read, looking back what signs should u have seen earlier? How did u trust ur now husband?
        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

Can i just say i nearly teared up reading your response.Am glad you have found the one alhamdulillah after that ordeal.
          Ya Allah,
          Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
          "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Why is it not acceptable here?

:jkk: for sharing that

That was really interesting to read, looking back what signs should u have seen earlier? How did u trust ur now husband?
            My guess is it's not acceptable because look what comes out? Some Muslims have major issues. It's probably also seen as putting fear into those who haven't been married yet. Well, the system isn't perfect. I wish I would have done the process in a different way in order to prevent future problems. Can't discuss it here, deary, that's the bottom line.

Comment

My guess is it's not acceptable because look what comes out? Some Muslims have major issues. It's probably also seen as putting fear into those who haven't been married yet. Well, the system isn't perfect. I wish I would have done the process in a different way in order to prevent future problems. Can't discuss it here, deary, that's the bottom line.
              Oh :(

Ok when the day comes shall i send him to u to test him then

Comment

Surely, this should be closed. [MENTION=25581].Hajar.[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post

Reasons: Cheating, Abuse, In-laws, lack of trust, constant conflicts and disagreements, etc.

How to avoid it: Upkeep Deen, tolerance, mutual respect, trust, space, mercy, gentleness, wisdom, empathy, etc.
                  Just like to add that Cheating/Adultery should not be tolerated,

:jkk:
                  http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

:salams:

It happens to both 'bad' and good people.

One thing I try to remember is if Allah has permitted divorce as the very last resort only, then we should keep it like that. And this also tells us something about divorce that it can happen for so many reasons, reasons that you might not be able to control.

No one wants to be divorced but that option is there when you and your partner can't reason with each other anymore and find that your religion and faith in Allah is wavering, I think this is the main thing, if that 'companion' is pulling you down with them it can lead to despair.
                    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

Of course brother Abu Savage.

:brf:

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                        Surely, this should be closed. @.Hajar.
                        Why...

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

What would u do if u were in that situation? May Allah swt protect u and prevent that from happening ameen

Comment

Oh :(

Ok when the day comes shall i send him to u to test him then
                            She won't be able to stop him from divorcing and nor can you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                              :salams:

It happens to both 'bad' and good people.

One thing I try to remember is if Allah has permitted divorce as the very last resort only, then we should keep it like that. And this also tells us something about divorce that it can happen for so many reasons, reasons that you might not be able to control.

No one wants to be divorced but that option is there when you and your partner can't reason with each other anymore and find that your religion and faith in Allah is wavering, I think this is the main thing, if that 'companion' is pulling you down with them it can lead to despair.

pulling down yessss this is true

Comment

Working...
                              X