X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RaNdOm
    replied
    Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

Cos it is a responsibility on me to choose a good father for my children and one I will be able to respect in order to be a good mother to mine inshaAllah

*hides*

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied

So so so so sooo many reasons, it's endless
    The thought of not finding someone or spending the rest of my life with someone and it will end up being boring or he will fall out of love.
    Lol not being able to cook this isn't as important, people can learn after marriage.
    On a more serious note also not being able to find someone who's religious, attractive and has good character. The struggle irl is real
    Irl everyone is fine with music/ tv/ celebrating bday's/ mortgages/riba loans/their spouses wearing makeup outside. nononononono! Lol.. the real men are hiding.

Leave a comment:

• Pippin1376
    replied

Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
    I have always known pippin to be masculine or pippen
    It was either that or Sheik. I only went with this one because it was the name I gave my pokemon and I was playing it at the time.

Leave a comment:

• nonameakhi
    replied

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
    Even when I had cuter avatars I've always been confused for being a man. My first ever rep here was "Thanks bro"
    I have always known pippin to be masculine or pippen

Leave a comment:

• Pippin1376
    replied

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
    It's the name + the avatar.
    Even when I had cuter avatars I've always been confused for being a man. My first ever rep here was "Thanks bro"

Leave a comment:

• shay5
    replied

The girl is my first cousin sister and it is normal for them to be standing with their brother in laws with arms linked

They think I am weird as I wont sit on a sofa with them but happy to sit next to my wife
    So weird..may Allah swt guide them...ameen

Leave a comment:

• nonameakhi
    replied

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
    Ok :jkk: for answering...I can't believe this is true but I know you wouldn't lie.....I'll move on now...
    The girl is my first cousin sister and it is normal for them to be standing with their brother in laws with arms linked

They think I am weird as I wont sit on a sofa with them but happy to sit next to my wife

Leave a comment:

• shay5
    replied

Sorry havent seen that question

But the girl is older than me and at the time would have been 30+ ish

Her BIL whose lap she sat on is and was married to her sister at the time, not sure exact age tbh but married with kids os old enough (younger than her but so is her husband whose brother it is0

No reaction from husband or her family or her husband or his family. As if it was absolutely normal

They all lived in teh same house at one stage and he would be alone with her etc and no one batted an eyelid
    Ok :jkk: for answering...I can't believe this is true but I know you wouldn't lie.....I'll move on now...

Leave a comment:

• nonameakhi
    replied

Sorry to drag it up again but the lap story... what was the age difference and how young was he. Also how did the father and husband react?
    Sorry havent seen that question

But the girl is older than me and at the time would have been 30+ ish

Her BIL whose lap she sat on is and was married to her sister at the time, not sure exact age tbh but married with kids os old enough (younger than her but so is her husband whose brother it is0

No reaction from husband or her family or her husband or his family. As if it was absolutely normal

They all lived in teh same house at one stage and he would be alone with her etc and no one batted an eyelid

Leave a comment:

• shay5
    replied

which question sister?
    Sorry to drag it up again but the lap story... what was the age difference and how young was he. Also how did the father and husband react?

Leave a comment:

• nonameakhi
    replied

Off topic but can you answer the question I asked you...
    which question sister?

Leave a comment:

• nonameakhi
    replied

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
    Allahumma baarek

What do u think of pakistani with non-pakistani marriages
    Well I wasnt born here but lived here for most of my life, and i used to think I would marry a pakistani as it would be easier (as someone said above) and it would obviously please my parents

As I grew older I realised I had less and less in common with the type of women my parents were choosing for me. I also noticed that most of my friends who married say white women were focused on making them pakistani rather than muslim. So they learnt to cook chappatis and curry, speak a little of the language and wore shalwar kameez.

As i got more and more into Islam i realised that the nationality didnt matter as long as Islamic principles were strong. I also appreciated what my role was. My wife is my wife and i have to stand up and be counted. I went through hard times with family but over the years they have accepted and my siblings are also now in a position where they have married non pakistanis and its all been good alhamdullilah

I dont like the whole I will or wont marry a certain nationality, if the person is right thats whats key
    Last edited by nonameakhi; 11-03-17, 12:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• shay5
    replied

I am pakistani married to a non pakistani and its been over 20 years
    Off topic but can you answer the question I asked you...

Leave a comment:

• DaughterOfAdam
    replied

Allahumma baarek

What do u think of pakistani with non-pakistani marriages

Leave a comment:

• nonameakhi
    replied

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
    Do you think a marriage between a pakistani and non-pakistani could work?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X