Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you delay marriage ppl...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

    Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
    What did u learn

    And btw yes whilst trust grows with time, intj's are the only type that I have seen not overcome by their emotion or personal feelings, but only to use logic. And cos logic is the truth you cannot argue with that. Please deep inside they are v soft lol.
    i learnt that trust is important for being honest.

    Logic may be or may not be important sometimes, in my opinion.


    Comment


    • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

      Main thing I learnt was, make sure you get to know a person properly before you even think about marrying them.

      Comment


      • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

        Because of free will. I don't understand why this bothers you or anyone else.

        The best reason I can think of is that people want to find out who is good. We live in a time and a world where you can't trust anyone and where liars are at every corner and you don't know who has a true heart and who wears a facade. We also live longer giving us more time to have kids and to get married (compared to the average life span of people before us). And finally, the qadr of Allah. For some people, marriage is just not happening and that's up to Allah ta'ala. I don't understand why taking your time to find a good person is so bad. Marrying just anyone for the sake of marrying early is foolish

        Comment


        • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

          Originally posted by Serinity View Post
          :salam:

          Why I delay marriage? I can't support myself lol. No money. I only socialise with people I like.

          I know, dunya excuses. I can get job. But, I feel immature lol.

          People of today are such, they mature only in their 20-30s. Society thinks of us as kids. I am prob wrong.

          I like being a child at heart.

          correct me if I said anything wrong.

          Allahu alam.
          How old are you

          Waalaikumussalam sorry
          Last edited by muzzybee; 02-03-17, 03:29 PM.
          Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

          Comment


          • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

            Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
            Yes well wait until other members like muzzybee and zizou get here and u will know what it is to ridicule
            Hey hey .... I am a NICE personality type :)
            Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

            Comment


            • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

              Originally posted by oshirowanen View Post
              My ex was from the homeland. The cultural difference between us was too much.
              Hmmmm...I hear you...
              Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

              Comment


              • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

                Originally posted by Sarah5 View Post
                Because of free will. I don't understand why this bothers you or anyone else.

                The best reason I can think of is that people want to find out who is good. We live in a time and a world where you can't trust anyone and where liars are at every corner and you don't know who has a true heart and who wears a facade. We also live longer giving us more time to have kids and to get married (compared to the average life span of people before us). And finally, the qadr of Allah. For some people, marriage is just not happening and that's up to Allah ta'ala. I don't understand why taking your time to find a good person is so bad. Marrying just anyone for the sake of marrying early is foolish
                So where is the line between taking time and for the sake of marrying ,when you are 25 will you say 28,then 30 and so on.
                You know sometimes ,let me rephrase rarely do things fall into place as in everything you are looking for unless you make an effort and also compromise.
                Not in deen but other matters.

                If your search is not intensified you are not gonna find finer details of your potential.
                Would a mindset of so many bad ppl out there ever intensify your search.
                If you know what I mean
                Last edited by muzzybee; 02-03-17, 03:27 PM.
                Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

                Comment


                • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

                  i haven't delayed marriage

                  but Alhamdulillah my fate delayed it for me- phew

                  ALLAHU HU AKBAR

                  lol
                  'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                  So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                  Comment


                  • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

                    I just cant find someone OUT OF THIS WORLD

                    obviously he has to be good looking enough, rich enough, decent enough for me to obey him

                    sheesh louise mate

                    :zzz:

                    who cares what I am, but it's important what he is, yesh yesh :1popcorn:
                    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                    So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                    Comment


                    • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

                      Originally posted by Sarah5 View Post
                      Because of free will. I don't understand why this bothers you or anyone else.

                      The best reason I can think of is that people want to find out who is good. We live in a time and a world where you can't trust anyone and where liars are at every corner and you don't know who has a true heart and who wears a facade. We also live longer giving us more time to have kids and to get married (compared to the average life span of people before us). And finally, the qadr of Allah. For some people, marriage is just not happening and that's up to Allah ta'ala. I don't understand why taking your time to find a good person is so bad. Marrying just anyone for the sake of marrying early is foolish
                      I agree with this. However, if you manage get to know a good person early, even better!

                      Comment


                      • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

                        Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
                        So where is the line between taking time and for the sake of marrying ,when you are 25 will you say 28,then 30 and so on.
                        You know sometimes ,let me rephrase rarely do things fall into place as in everything you are looking for unless you make an effort and also compromise.
                        Not in deen but other matters.

                        If your search is not intensified you are not gonna find finer details of your potential.
                        Would a mindset of so many bad ppl out there ever intensify your search.
                        If you know what I mean
                        with all due respect, why are you worrying yourself about this matter? I just don't see why you're so upset about this, people may just not feel ready to get married and it's a right to not do so

                        Comment


                        • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

                          Originally posted by Sarah5 View Post
                          with all due respect, why are you worrying yourself about this matter? I just don't see why you're so upset about this, people may just not feel ready to get married and it's a right to not do so
                          Thanks for answering the question I guess
                          Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

                          Comment


                          • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

                            some people change after marriage so even if you get to know them for ten years to make sure they are the one :wacko: they could end up being a character from a thriller


                            like a werewolf and you just didn't know about it the last couple years before marriage which included extensive research on him like the giggles and jokes, coffee at costa and the walks down the park

                            who would've thought he was gonna be a werewolf

                            wer=MEN=husband

                            you can work out the rest :1popcorn: *gulps
                            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                            So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                            Comment


                            • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

                              Originally posted by oshirowanen View Post
                              Biryani's overrated.
                              You can't take this sort of negativity into a marriage search.

                              Comment


                              • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

                                Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                                You can't take this sort of negativity into a marriage search.
                                lol

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X