X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
    No they are intelligent....

so they will do the logical thing and marry young (if their situation allows) because they think of the big picture and are just actually so amazing allahumma baarik
    Yes they are intelligent...

And it is not an easy task to read the mind of an intelligent person.

Comment

:D if only u were a bro eh although I would have to reject u cos of ur s and f
      I realise that comment can be misconstrued.

I meant as in marriage is the change you need in your life. I feel you are ready.

Comment

No don't

you shouldn't base a marriage on a test that isn't even proven to be real

it just gives you an indication

if you're infj you will be able to see through them anyway - if you are a true one

so use your mind

and istikhaara

and then be content with the outcome
        Look what you've done!
        إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
          Most people/youth/whatever age say: I'm not ready.

What does that even mean?

Sounds like an excuse because they are lazy, and can't be bothered with the added responsibility.

Men think: I don't need someone constantly nagging me.

Women think: Marriage = children = no social life.

My sympathy lies with those who are actively seeking a spouse, and can't find anyone decent.
          U would be such a beautiful bro allahumma baarik

Ur right men delay cos I think they don't want responsibility, or cos they want to be stable before they make that commitment cos respect to a man is very important so if he can't respect himself then it might be hard to find someone who respects him. But sometimes it is about the journey/attitude that is more respectable than being given things on a plate. Cos just imagine a man that did not have much but always showed contentment but not in that airy fairy way, but like I am content but everyday I am working towards making myself better

women cos good bros are rare

Comment

Originally posted by Theistic View Post
            Yes they are intelligent...

And it is not an easy task to read the mind of an intelligent person.
            Intj's it is

they are bluntly honest too even if it is against them

They despise falsehood and seek authenticity

allahumma baarik

Comment

I realise that comment can be misconstrued.

I meant as in marriage is the change you need in your life. I feel you are ready.
              Looool :jkk: Indy

but is he ready for me >_>

everyone thinks i would like a funny man but I prefer stable men, cos I am like electricity that needs to be grounded so I need to find an earth or ground wire

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                Look what you've done!
                Loool it went wrong when he didn't ridicule me for talking about the test -_-

Comment

Intj's it is

they are bluntly honest too even if it is against them

They despise falsehood and seek authenticity

allahumma baarik
                  So, it is easy to read the mind of an honest and intelligent person (who must be an intj)?

Comment

Loool it went wrong when he didn't ridicule me for talking about the test -_-
                    Every forum member is now going to ask what personality type their potential spouse has all because of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Theistic View Post
                      So, it is easy to read the mind of an honest and intelligent person (who must be an intj)?
                      No...cos they are clever

but... if they trust you, they will share it all with you

plus if you act psychotic - they will work out the reason

Comment

U would be such a beautiful bro allahumma baarik

Ur right men delay cos I think they don't want responsibility, or cos they want to be stable before they make that commitment cos respect to a man is very important so if he can't respect himself then it might be hard to find someone who respects him. But sometimes it is about the journey/attitude that is more respectable than being given things on a plate. Cos just imagine a man that did not have much but always showed contentment but not in that airy fairy way, but like I am content but everyday I am working towards making myself better

women cos good bros are rare
                        Please stop -_-

But you're right about everything else.

Society has changed though, people in general don't like to 'work hard', there was a time when 'real' men and 'real' women, both did 'real' work. As long as they had enough for the day's meals, that was all they focused on, and didn't worry about tomorrow until it came.

These days it's all about: buy a house, a car, stable job, certain salary. I don't know if this pressure is from the sisters? Or from their families? But they aren't real reasons to not marry.

In my opinion anyway.

Comment

Every forum member is now going to ask what personality type their potential spouse has all because of you.
                          Nah they won't cos most people think codswallop like Indy said

this is good

keep this up

it's mainly for my benefit cos I am studying u all

Comment

Nah they won't cos most people think codswallop like Indy said

this is good

keep this up

it's mainly for my benefit cos I am studying u all
                            So you're doing some research on us. For money, k.

Comment

Please stop -_-

But you're right about everything else.

Society has changed though, people in general don't like to 'work hard', there was a time when 'real' men and 'real' women, both did 'real' work. As long as they had enough for the day's meals, that was all they focused on, and didn't worry about tomorrow until it came.

These days it's all about: buy a house, a car, stable job, certain salary. I don't know if this pressure is from the sisters? Or from their families? But they aren't real reasons to not marry.

In my opinion anyway.
                              yes seeeee so perfect :):):):) but I'm not joking. If you were a bro you would be stuck with me :) especially cos ur sig is don't bother me :rotfl: beautiful :inlove: yest when I was having my meltdown, people would think a bro would need to be like aww are u ok? But what was needed was a -_- stop and maybe a good shake and then that would bring me back to reality. When u did ur sigh it flicked a switch in my brain that was like indyyyyyy :love: that's why I asked why u edited

But I agree, people are not focused with depth of relationship with each other and the real purpose of bettering each other so we achieve the highest rank for our hereafter. We would be each other's motivator, each other's comfort in difficult times. But cos focus is on the rat race, people become what they think others want. This reflects in how they talk to people especially in marriage meetings. It becomes a bragging session.

Even if it is pressure from sisters a bro should be strong enough to not want a sis like that and so not to conform. But then they auto think that it is only girls that didn't go into further education that will think like this cos they will rely on them. But what an insult to those sisters, cos often they are very grounded people with a lot of introspection. But also what an insult to those that did go into further education cos somehow in a brothers mind this will translate as power hungry or sumt.

trust is ultimate

if u trust the person wants Jannah for u and they show this but not in a controlling but supportive way - then isn't that what we all need, a companion to our real home

Comment

So you're doing some research on us. For money, k.
                                For personal growth :)

Comment

Working...
                                X