Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you delay marriage ppl...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

    Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
    Don't worry. Apparently I sound like a man.
    Lol not worried, just wondering how/why?

    What is a Somali sound like?

    And yeh that's easy - it's cos you're calm and reassuring allahumma baarik. So where are your emotional outbursts or tears or calling people mean? You and Joha are on the same level with this allahumma baarik. Sage like.
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

    Comment


    • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

      Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
      Do you think a marriage between a pakistani and non-pakistani could work?
      I am pakistani married to a non pakistani and its been over 20 years

      Comment


      • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

        Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
        I am pakistani married to a non pakistani and its been over 20 years
        Allahumma baarek

        What do u think of pakistani with non-pakistani marriages

        Comment


        • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

          Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
          I am pakistani married to a non pakistani and its been over 20 years
          Off topic but can you answer the question I asked you...
          Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

          Comment


          • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

            Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
            Allahumma baarek

            What do u think of pakistani with non-pakistani marriages
            Well I wasnt born here but lived here for most of my life, and i used to think I would marry a pakistani as it would be easier (as someone said above) and it would obviously please my parents

            As I grew older I realised I had less and less in common with the type of women my parents were choosing for me. I also noticed that most of my friends who married say white women were focused on making them pakistani rather than muslim. So they learnt to cook chappatis and curry, speak a little of the language and wore shalwar kameez.

            As i got more and more into Islam i realised that the nationality didnt matter as long as Islamic principles were strong. I also appreciated what my role was. My wife is my wife and i have to stand up and be counted. I went through hard times with family but over the years they have accepted and my siblings are also now in a position where they have married non pakistanis and its all been good alhamdullilah

            I dont like the whole I will or wont marry a certain nationality, if the person is right thats whats key
            Last edited by nonameakhi; 11-03-17, 12:09 AM.

            Comment


            • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

              Originally posted by shay5 View Post
              Off topic but can you answer the question I asked you...
              which question sister?

              Comment


              • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

                Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
                which question sister?
                Sorry to drag it up again but the lap story... what was the age difference and how young was he. Also how did the father and husband react?
                Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

                Comment


                • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

                  Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                  Sorry to drag it up again but the lap story... what was the age difference and how young was he. Also how did the father and husband react?
                  Sorry havent seen that question

                  But the girl is older than me and at the time would have been 30+ ish

                  Her BIL whose lap she sat on is and was married to her sister at the time, not sure exact age tbh but married with kids os old enough (younger than her but so is her husband whose brother it is0

                  No reaction from husband or her family or her husband or his family. As if it was absolutely normal

                  They all lived in teh same house at one stage and he would be alone with her etc and no one batted an eyelid

                  Comment


                  • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

                    Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
                    Sorry havent seen that question

                    But the girl is older than me and at the time would have been 30+ ish

                    Her BIL whose lap she sat on is and was married to her sister at the time, not sure exact age tbh but married with kids os old enough (younger than her but so is her husband whose brother it is0

                    No reaction from husband or her family or her husband or his family. As if it was absolutely normal

                    They all lived in teh same house at one stage and he would be alone with her etc and no one batted an eyelid
                    Ok :jkk: for answering...I can't believe this is true but I know you wouldn't lie.....I'll move on now...
                    Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

                    Comment


                    • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

                      Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                      Ok :jkk: for answering...I can't believe this is true but I know you wouldn't lie.....I'll move on now...
                      The girl is my first cousin sister and it is normal for them to be standing with their brother in laws with arms linked

                      They think I am weird as I wont sit on a sofa with them but happy to sit next to my wife

                      Comment


                      • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

                        Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
                        The girl is my first cousin sister and it is normal for them to be standing with their brother in laws with arms linked

                        They think I am weird as I wont sit on a sofa with them but happy to sit next to my wife
                        So weird..may Allah swt guide them...ameen
                        Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

                        Comment


                        • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

                          Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                          It's the name + the avatar.
                          Even when I had cuter avatars I've always been confused for being a man. My first ever rep here was "Thanks bro"
                          مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

                          "Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                          It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
                          Surah al-Baqarah
                          [2:245]

                          .:.
                          .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                          Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

                          .:.
                          ...said the spider to the fly...

                          Comment


                          • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

                            Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
                            Even when I had cuter avatars I've always been confused for being a man. My first ever rep here was "Thanks bro"
                            I have always known pippin to be masculine or pippen

                            Comment


                            • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

                              Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
                              I have always known pippin to be masculine or pippen
                              It was either that or Sheik. I only went with this one because it was the name I gave my pokemon and I was playing it at the time.
                              مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

                              "Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                              It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
                              Surah al-Baqarah
                              [2:245]

                              .:.
                              .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                              Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

                              .:.
                              ...said the spider to the fly...

                              Comment


                              • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

                                So so so so sooo many reasons, it's endless
                                The thought of not finding someone or spending the rest of my life with someone and it will end up being boring or he will fall out of love.
                                Lol not being able to cook this isn't as important, people can learn after marriage.
                                On a more serious note also not being able to find someone who's religious, attractive and has good character. The struggle irl is real
                                Irl everyone is fine with music/ tv/ celebrating bday's/ mortgages/riba loans/their spouses wearing makeup outside. nononononono! Lol.. the real men are hiding.
                                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                                [al-An’aam 6:59]

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X