X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
    k
    May Allah swt bless you and those you care about with the highest Jannah ameen

Comment

Cus money and money
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
        May Allah swt bless you and those you care about with the highest Jannah ameen
        ameen. likewise.
        Indeed we belong to Allah,
        and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
          Cus money and money
          Lol but it is not upon you to provide that...

Comment

:salams

I don't work yet. Have to finish College, get a job, and be financially stable then search, If Allah wills.

Allahu alam.
            La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
            (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
            Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Lol but it is not upon you to provide that...
              Ik girl but i gotto get some things done before i can get married isnt it, like pay back my car to my parents
              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Serinity View Post
                :salams

I don't work yet. Have to finish College, get a job, and be financially stable then search, If Allah wills.

Allahu alam.
                :wswrwb:

inshaAllah :) I have a bro your age, but if I had a sis I would let u marry her... well I think so, let's see what dinobot says lol

Comment

Ik girl but i gotto get some things done before i can get married isnt it, like pay back my car to my parents
                  Is that the only obstacle?

Comment

Is that the only obstacle?
                    Yes

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Yes
                      May Allah swt make it easy for you ameen

Comment

It ain't written.
                        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Why delay?

Heart wants an exotic Arab/Pakistani/South Asian Philipines girl.

Mind says very unlikely to find such a girl with deen who will also like brown skinned Bengali (inferior race).

Looking for a similar beauty in same race but in vain.

Cannot settle the struggle if I should be realistic and settle down or waste my life living on fantasy. Don't want to marry someone without being able to give 100% either.

I learned how difficult it is love someone for the sake of Allah. Easy to say but when put down to test.....
                          Last edited by Shardul; 05-03-17, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shardul View Post
                            Why delay?

Heart wants an exotic Arab/Pakistani/South Asian Philipines girl.

Mind says very unlikely to find such a girl with deen who will also like brown skinned Bengali (inferior race).

Looking for a similar beauty in same race but in vain.

Cannot settle the struggle if I should be realistic and settle down or waste my life living on fantasy. Don't want to marry someone without being able to give 100% either.

I learned how difficult it is love someone for the sake of Allah. Easy to say but when put down to test.....
                            Lol.

Comment

Yes
                              Why don't they just make it your wedding gift

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                                Why don't they just make it your wedding gift
                                Loolll i cant rly ask for that can i :rotfl:

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Working...
                                X