• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sis_Asiya
    replied
    Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
    Cmon lets face it ,no one is going to find the perfect soul.
    Money ,degree all worldly things that take you away from marriage.

You know sometimes you get a potential ,but you know you get this feeling what if there is someone better ,Dont do that.

Yes your time has to come but how are you preparing to tie your camel.

What will ever satisfy this creation.

Oh well....
    In answer to your question on thread answer is something everyone knows ie Allah decrees it.

End of.

So no need for endless pontification

Leave a comment:

• Saif-Uddin
    replied

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
    I only read the firat few sentences so i agree woth what you said on the beginning.
    Story telling time
    This non muslim couple were together.The man was on love with the one and after a year he proposed.Apparently the woman was a devout Christian so she didn't believe in pre martial relationships.After 8 days into thw marriage the poor guys was pushed from a clif by his beloved wife.
    She killed him because he committed Adultery or was this based on. Some suspicions?

Leave a comment:

• Saif-Uddin
    replied

Cmon lets face it ,no one is going to find the perfect soul.
    Money ,degree all worldly things that take you away from marriage.

You know sometimes you get a potential ,but you know you get this feeling what if there is someone better ,Dont do that.

Yes your time has to come but how are you preparing to tie your camel.

What will ever satisfy this creation.

Oh well....
    I've got a follow up question ...

Why do some brothers and possibly even sisters, delay marriage, refuse to fast and then think they have the right to whine about desires, and Fitna etc?

:jkk:

Leave a comment:

• shay5
    replied

When married people ask us singles why we delay marriage....... if it is not in our fate it will not happen...

Leave a comment:

• m7md
    replied

One of the main reasons I see is people just wanna have fun, and they feel their fun will be greatly hampered if they r married

Leave a comment:

• m7md
    replied

Originally posted by abdulwahabsaleh View Post
    I want to be married but one the main reason of delay is my family financial issue I have to support them before supporting a newcomer..Pray to Allah for members
    Islamic financial requirements r that the prospective girl should accept ur financial state, it's based on her agreeing to it, how much a man makes is irrelevant if ur talking of the Islamic principle in this regard

Leave a comment:

• abdulwahabsaleh
    replied

I want to be married but one the main reason of delay is my family financial issue I have to support them before supporting a newcomer..Pray to Allah for members

Leave a comment:

• patient believer
    replied

Originally posted by aidaalej View Post
    DId she ever admit why she killed him?
    Not as far as i am aware.But it's juat because she thought she made a mistake.

Leave a comment:

• .khayriyyah.
    replied

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
    I only read the firat few sentences so i agree woth what you said on the beginning.
    Story telling time
    This non muslim couple were together.The man was on love with the one and after a year he proposed.Apparently the woman was a devout Christian so she didn't believe in pre martial relationships.After 8 days into thw marriage the poor guys was pushed from a clif by his beloved wife.
    DId she ever admit why she killed him?

Leave a comment:

• patient believer
    replied

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
    some people change after marriage so even if you get to know them for ten years to make sure they are the one :wacko: they could end up being a character from a thriller

like a werewolf and you just didn't know about it the last couple years before marriage which included extensive research on him like the giggles and jokes, coffee at costa and the walks down the park

who would've thought he was gonna be a werewolf

wer=MEN=husband

you can work out the rest :1popcorn: *gulps
    Story telling time

Leave a comment:

• Serinity
    replied

how old are you

waalaikumussalam sorry
    I am 18 and a half. I.e. 18.5 something.

Leave a comment:

• lonelyniqabi
    replied

Originally posted by Sarah5 View Post
    Because of free will. I don't understand why this bothers you or anyone else.

The best reason I can think of is that people want to find out who is good. We live in a time and a world where you can't trust anyone and where liars are at every corner and you don't know who has a true heart and who wears a facade. We also live longer giving us more time to have kids and to get married (compared to the average life span of people before us). And finally, the qadr of Allah. For some people, marriage is just not happening and that's up to Allah ta'ala. I don't understand why taking your time to find a good person is so bad. Marrying just anyone for the sake of marrying early is foolish
    Well said, ukhti.

Leave a comment:

• RedBirdie
    replied

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
    I just cant find someone OUT OF THIS WORLD

obviously he has to be good looking enough, rich enough, decent enough for me to obey him

sheesh louise mate

:zzz:

who cares what I am, but it's important what he is, yesh yesh :1popcorn:
    There in blessed land,you &I must wonder how to get used to wash dishes/clothes/cook&raise lions with a lion husband.
    That has to be though a sincere, below 30 & wise tested,patient man with kindness&monogamy .

Perfect humble guy,who's a lion of mine & for others a lion for them as a husband & a Lion of Ummah &a perfect human in Akhirah .

If we were so lucky to be in blessed lands but phew!

Leave a comment:

• muzzybee
    replied

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
    You can't take this sort of negativity into a marriage search.
    Loool

Leave a comment:

• Faith reloaded
    replied
    Life is so draining and tiring. Every. Single. Day.

Nd all i want to do is lie in bed all day and go on my phone and surf ummah forum and stuff

Leave a comment:

Working...
X