• Show
Clear All

• Indefinable
    replied
    Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

Originally posted by RaNdOm
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL at ur sig just saw it now :rotfl:
    [MENTION=47857]Indefinable[/MENTION] LOLOL
    Yeah, I noticed it. And take heed of my sig and Shay's sig too.

I'm reporting all posts/reps/PMs which 'bother' me.

Leave a comment:

• RaNdOm
    replied

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
    I don't understand these questions...
    Me love u a lot shay shay

Leave a comment:

• shay5
    replied

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
    What? He won't feel excited when he sees u like u would feel excited when u see him?

Originally posted by Demure View Post
    Good for you, that will definetely make the search for a husband easier. But personally I can't imagine a life like that.
    I think that I'd rather stay single though that is a little extreme.
    But if I may ask, how do you expect love him if you don't click?
    I don't understand these questions...

Leave a comment:

• Demure
    replied

I don't think like this...I could care less about clicking or finding a soulmate........he should just follow islam, not deny me my rights and give me children....

Good for you, that will definetely make the search for a husband easier. But personally I can't imagine a life like that.
    I think that I'd rather stay single though that is a little extreme.
    But if I may ask, how do you expect love him if you don't click?

Leave a comment:

• RaNdOm
    replied

It's just a man ...
    What? He won't feel excited when he sees u like u would feel excited when u see him?

Leave a comment:

• RaNdOm
    replied

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
    Sometimes it's not so simple akhi,

Especially when kids are involved,

:jkk:
    May Allah swt protect us all from being in such situations ameen

Leave a comment:

• shay5
    replied

Low lowwwwww expectations
    It's just a man ...

Leave a comment:

• Saif-Uddin
    replied

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
    Sorry, but this mentality is what leads many women to stay in abusive relationships.
    Sometimes it's not so simple akhi,

Especially when kids are involved,

:jkk:

Leave a comment:

• RaNdOm
    replied

I don't think like this...I could care less about clicking or finding a soulmate........he should just follow islam, not deny me my rights and give me children....
    Low lowwwwww expectations

Leave a comment:

• RaNdOm
    replied

I take that as a: you're not speaking utter nonsense and I can maybe relate to it?
    :rotfl:
    Lol take that as a I can resonate with this post but at the same time I feel unsure

Leave a comment:

• shay5
    replied

Yeah, well that's your outlook on it. Maybe your mindset is like this through experience.
    I, however, am absolutely clueless on this subject and therefore filled with hopes and dreams.
    Why should I settle for an 'okay' someone? Why should I deny myself a chance on a real soulmate like connection.
    Seriously, if there is one thing I am sure of it's that on this subject, I am either an all or nothing person.
    Thinking about marrying a guy who is okay, but I don't have any feelings for him or we don't click that well is just terrifying. Who on earth wants a boring marriage? Who wants to answer the question 'why did you marry him / her" with "Yeah he seemed like a decent person/muslim."
    I know I don't. That's the person u are going to spend all your life with if all goes well..no way I'm torturing myself with the idea of the possibility that there could be someone out there who was a better ffit for me & understood me, but I settled for an 'okay' cause I didn't want to 'delay' marriage.

I know I sound naive but a girl can dream. In fact, dreaming is all I can do. While the rest is flirting chatting with guys, swooning over guys, enjoying sweet talk and lovey doveyness all we as muslim girls can do is sit & wait & feeling like you are missing out even though that's just Shaytaan whispers . So, you want to assure yourself that it will be worth the wait. And 'good enough' and getting married just for the sake Of Being married isn't going to cut it for me.
    Maybe my opinion will change in the future. But right now I'm just very firm about this.

Leave a comment:

• Demure
    replied

:):):)
    I take that as a: you're not speaking utter nonsense and I can maybe relate to it?
    :rotfl:

Leave a comment:

• RaNdOm
    replied

Yeah, well that's your outlook on it. Maybe your mindset is like this through experience.
    I, however, am absolutely clueless on this subject and therefore filled with hopes and dreams.
    Why should I settle for an 'okay' someone? Why should I deny myself a chance on a real soulmate like connection.
    Seriously, if there is one thing I am sure of it's that on this subject, I am either an all or nothing person.
    Thinking about marrying a guy who is okay, but I don't have any feelings for him or we don't click that well is just terrifying. Who on earth wants a boring marriage? Who wants to answer the question 'why did you marry him / her" with "Yeah he seemed like a decent person/muslim."
    I know I don't. That's the person u are going to spend all your life with if all goes well..no way I'm torturing myself with the idea of the possibility that there could be someone out there who was a better ffit for me & understood me, but I settled for an 'okay' cause I didn't want to 'delay' marriage.

I know I sound naive but a girl can dream. In fact, dreaming is all I can do. While the rest is flirting chatting with guys, swooning over guys, enjoying sweet talk and lovey doveyness all we as muslim girls can do is sit & wait & feeling like you are missing out even though that's just Shaytaan whispers . So, you want to assure yourself that it will be worth the wait. And 'good enough' and getting married just for the sake Of Being married isn't going to cut it for me.
    Maybe my opinion will change in the future. But right now I'm just very firm about this.
    :):):)

Leave a comment:

• Demure
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RaNdOm
    replied

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
    Hopefully you will come to the realisation sooner rather than later that you just can't afford to act your shoe size.
    So people should be on guard with their spouse?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X