Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
    It's what I would have said you were too...what you say @RaNdOm?

https://www.16personalities.com/infp-personality

TURBULENT 80 % OMG lolz
    How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Comment

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
      Only 80%?!?, you've broken the site!!!

Comment

Only 80%?!?, you've broken the site!!!
        It's better to be single then lolz I'm scared now to strike other's lives :P
        How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Comment

Originally posted by Dinobot View Post
          Like I said I found everything about my fiancée and I didn't even date once.
          Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
          How?
          If you read the post above it's over a years worth of chatting...like I say not really feasible. Can you see yourself talking to a potential for at least a year before making a decision to marry him or not. It's nonsense.

Comment

If you read the post above it's over a years worth of chatting...like I say not really feasible. Can you see yourself talking to a potential for at least a year before making a decision to marry him or not. It's nonsense.
            [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] help me against this greybeard
            ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
            "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
            :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

@Dinobot help me against this greybeard
              What? You replied to his post but missed it.

And stop reading my diary!

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
                A degree isn't a key to money and career,

You can't be this guilible,

A degree is a qualification that may or may not lead to a well paid job.
                Engineers, doctors, language teachers and translators, medics, mathematicians and others earn way more than binmen and caretakers.
                نحن قوما اعزنا الله بالإسلام فإن ابتغينا عزة بغيره أذلنا الله

Comment

What? You replied to his post but missed it.

And stop reading my diary!
                  What
                  "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

What
                    I don't know what you're asking.

Comment

I don't know what you're asking.
                      I'm asking dinobot not you thanks

Comment

I'm asking dinobot not you thanks
                        You replied to my comment, you already asked dino the question to which you are still waiting for a reply, don't badger the man.

Comment

You replied to my comment, you already asked dino the question to which you are still waiting for a reply, don't badger the man.
                          [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION]

Comment

#needyandclingy

Comment

:salams

You can't rely on these personality assessment quizzes, they're just a bit of fun, not accurate at all.

Comment

It could always be, as in my case, that you don't have anything in common with females.

Comment

Working...
                                X