• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• myeverything
    replied
    Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
    It's what I would have said you were too...what you say @RaNdOm?

https://www.16personalities.com/infp-personality

TURBULENT 80 % OMG lolz

Leave a comment:

• zi-zizou
    replied

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
    I took the test it says I'm MEDIATOR (INFP-T) lololz
    It's what I would have said you were too...what you say @RaNdOm?

Leave a comment:

• myeverything
    replied

I took the test it says I'm MEDIATOR (INFP-T) lololz

Leave a comment:

• Kya
    replied

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
    You need to stop telling porkies,

Marriage doesn't cause problems, it is a solution,

What causes problems is marrying the wrong person, marrying immoral people etc
    Well if you took it "easy' and took your time, you will increase your chance of not marrying the wrong person and not marrying immoral people because older people tend to have learned their lesson in life and become moral and make less mistakes vs. younger people. Marriage is not SOLUTION to any problems, it is the beginning of new chapter in life.

Leave a comment:

• zi-zizou
    replied

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
    How?
    https://www.16personalities.com/

Leave a comment:

• RaNdOm
    replied

How?

Leave a comment:

• Dinobot
    replied

To truly know someone you have to get very close to them and I can't see how potentials can do that in a halal way.

Leave a comment:

• zi-zizou
    replied

To truly know someone you have to get very close to them and I can't see how potentials can do that in a halal way.

Leave a comment:

• Dinobot
    replied

That's not very feasible though is it. You can have potentials "getting to know each other" whatever that means...putting aside how that will actually happen in a halal way over say several months and then he/she finds out that the other is not good enough. Imagine it takes on average 6 months to find this out. Those potentials have wasted 6 months!!! multiple that by say a handful of potentials and you end up wasting years.

To me it just sounds like dating.

Leave a comment:

• zi-zizou
    replied

Originally posted by Dinobot View Post
    As long as it takes. Time wasters and playas seldom stay long enough. That leaves serious potential people and as they say you can never hide your personality all the time. Eventually the flaws will show up

That is better than marrying someone quickly and finding out that he is a loser with issues. The loser can walk away. But for the girl who is now a divorcee or worse with children, it will be devastating
    That's not very feasible though is it. You can have potentials "getting to know each other" whatever that means...putting aside how that will actually happen in a halal way over say several months and then he/she finds out that the other is not good enough. Imagine it takes on average 6 months to find this out. Those potentials have wasted 6 months!!! multiple that by say a handful of potentials and you end up wasting years.

To me it just sounds like dating.

Leave a comment:

• Dinobot
    replied

Originally posted by Daddel90 View Post
    There is too much materialism, and in some cases the Mahr that is asked for is insane. I am looking for someone that is not obsessed with status and money, nowadays its getting harder and harder. Both Brothers and Sisters these days are obsessed with that nonsense. "Financial Security" does not have the same meaning it used to..

Another problem nowadays is that everyone has been infested with movie romantics and want to find Mr./Mrs. Perfect. The Young people today have too much expectations for husband/wife and life in general that they will never be satisfied. "Good enough" is a rare expression these days. They rather chant "More! More!".

If only they had the same hunger to be proper Muslims and attend Masjid!
    Mahr is the right of a woman. Yes some woman ask a lot but in the end, there is a reason why even Umar ra could not impose limits on it.

Financial security is quite important to any woman. One of the ways a woman checks your financial stability is through mahr. If you can't afford a decent mahr then your financial stability comes into light. And no woman wants to worry whether the man she is about to marry can afford to look after her

Leave a comment:

• Dinobot
    replied

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
    Nice post ,but you are putting emphasis on knowing the person for a long time...how long do you roughly need to know a potential for marriage
    As long as it takes. Time wasters and playas seldom stay long enough. That leaves serious potential people and as they say you can never hide your personality all the time. Eventually the flaws will show up

That is better than marrying someone quickly and finding out that he is a loser with issues. The loser can walk away. But for the girl who is now a divorcee or worse with children, it will be devastating

Leave a comment:

• Saif-Uddin
    replied

You can get fulfilling "good" careers/jobs without a degree, however, we should not forget that for lots and lots of posts the requirement for the candidate is that he/she has a degree preferably in a specific subject or something equivalent.
    If it means you have to get a dirty Riba loan, your better off without the degree,

:jkk:

Leave a comment:

• RedBirdie
    replied

Well,as I was going to move out of my home ,I decided about different payments,Billings etc so I came to conclusion approx 2000$

But when I'm getting married I'm going very little in materialism bcs I believe it's sincerity,honesty, kindness, & honouring each other ALONGWITH basics Sunnah in Aqeedah&manhaj I.e dawah&Jihad .&same goals of akhirah to be in JAnnah ,InshaALLAH

People can survive with little too if they have good environment&a loyal spouse .

May ALLAH Ta'ala bless me with the person I been seeing in my dreams,Aameen

Leave a comment:

• Daddel90
    replied

There is too much materialism, and in some cases the Mahr that is asked for is insane. I am looking for someone that is not obsessed with status and money, nowadays its getting harder and harder. Both Brothers and Sisters these days are obsessed with that nonsense. "Financial Security" does not have the same meaning it used to..

Another problem nowadays is that everyone has been infested with movie romantics and want to find Mr./Mrs. Perfect. The Young people today have too much expectations for husband/wife and life in general that they will never be satisfied. "Good enough" is a rare expression these days. They rather chant "More! More!".

If only they had the same hunger to be proper Muslims and attend Masjid!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X